Enthusiastic, Hard-working Innovative, Professional, Approachable, Flexible, Reliable Teacher
- Italy, Cesena
- centro linguistico cesena
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
Details of Position
The post is a 9/10-month fixed term contract from the beginning of October to the end of June in Cesena. We envisage extending (month of July) or renewing the contract for successful teachers.
The job will involve:
• Teaching a wide range of courses: group, mini-group and individual classes; young learner and adult courses; we offer general, business, specialist and academic English.
• Working an average of 24hrs of student contact time (this average is specified in the contract). During busy times the teacher may have up to 32hrs student contact time and will be reimbursed for any hours not covered by the contract.
• Working principally in the afternoons, evenings and Saturday mornings
• Developing your teaching skills and knowledge as part of a dynamic and collaborative team
Centro Linguistico Cesena is a medium sized language school located in Romagna, it is a well known and well respected school which was founded in 1976. It offers courses in General, Business and Academic English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Italian at all levels, for all ages; it is committed to providing a quality service and high standards in its teaching and ancillary services.
QualificationsOur Ideal candidate:
• Has an Undergraduate degree from an English-speaking country, preferably in a subject with a significant written component or Laurea Magistrale/Master's degree from a non-English speaking country, either taught 100% in English in any subject, preferably in a subject with a significant written component, or in English Studies
• Is CELTA qualified, preferably with pass A or pass B
• If non-native speaker teachers, has the CPE
• Has a knowledge of conversational Italian, preferably at B1 level or above
• Has at least one year's pre-CELTA experience of teaching English, preferably including teaching groups of adults
• Has Experience of teaching Cambridge English, IELTS and TOEFL exam preparation classes
• Has Experience of teaching Business English & English for Specific Purposes
• Is a EU citizen or have a current work permit to be able to work in Italy
• Is available until at least the end of June 2017
• Is able to teach all levels adults, teenagers and children
• Has experience of teaching young learners.
• Has already taught abroad
• Is willing to work evenings
• Is enthusiastic; hard-working; innovative; professional; approachable & flexible & reliable.
• Has experience of using technology in and outside of the classroom
• Is good at working in a team and on own initiative
• Is interested in his or her own professional development
• Is committed to the school
• Although classes follow course books, is encouraged to be creative in the classroom and is given the freedom to design his or her own lessons including activities to suit the needs of his or her students.
• Has a Current driving licence, if possible
Salary and BenefitsWhat CLC offers:
- A fixed term contract of 9 months, with the possibility of extending the contract to the next Academic Year.
- Contract from the beginning of October 2016 to the end of June 2017.
The rate of pay is € 1000,00 after taxes per month for an average weekly teaching for full time positions: a minimum of 24 teaching hours are guaranteed and 1 hour for weekly meetings (during busy times the teacher may have up to 32hours student contact time and will be reimbursed for any hours not covered by the contract). Further details about the salary and terms and conditions of the contract are sent out on confirmation of job application.
- Paid Christmas and Easter Holidays
- Induction for new staff and regular staff development throughout the year
- Support for teachers from the School Director
- Well resourced staff room
- Wi-Fi in the school
centro linguistico cesena
More Company Information
CENTRO LINGUISTICO CESENA •A 30 YEAR EXPERIENCE (founded in 1976 and the first leading private institution in Romagna dealing with Foreign Languages and Cultures) •LEADER IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE TEACHING •TAYLOR MADE SERVICES OFFERED TO COMPANIES AND TO PRIVATE CLIENTS •TOTAL COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS' NEEDS CENTRO LINGUISTICO CESENA... ...LEADING YOU TO THE CENTRE OF THE WORLD
via l. sostegni 9
Click here to visit the
centro linguistico cesena website
- Contact person:
- silvia fabbri, director
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel!www.tefl.com.mx