Leading language school in northern Spain seeks qualified ENGLISH TEACHERS
- Spain, Arrasate-Mondragon, Basque Country
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Start: 25 September 2017
End: June/July 2018
Conditions, Working Week, etc.
- An average week involves 24 hours' teaching - General, Exam, Business, teenagers/young adults, a bit of everything usually. You may also be involved Skype classes.
- The weekly workload varies slightly depending mainly on which intensive courses are on from week to week.
- Classes usually start at 7.30, 7.45 or 8.00. Classes often finish at around 20.00. There are of course many periods of inactivity during the working day.
- Some of the lessons may be in-company, which means you have to travel from place to place. Company car available.
- The contract has a 3-month trial period. This protects both sides, employee and employer
- We find shared accommodation (average monthly rent: 700 for a 3-roomed flat = 250 + bills per person).
- We will invite you for training sessions and observation of classes before your contract starts.
- Possibility of renewed contract for 2018-2019.
- We pick you up from the airport eg. Bilbao and take you to your flat.
Typically, you would have about 2 calendar weeks at Christmas (Dec. 22-Jan 6 approx.), 10 calendar days at Easter, plus one or two national holidays / saints' days throughout the year (fiestas and puentes).
- Degree Required
- Preferred qualifications:
- Cambridge CELTA
- Teaching experience:
- 1 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
- Degree required
- Preferred qualifications: Cambridge CELTA
- Proficient user of English
- EU National
- clean driving licence and willingness to drive
- first-class references on request
- proof of criminal record check
- proficient typist and IT user (MS Word, MS Excel...)
- confident in public, good communication skills
- reliable, punctual, able to meet deadlines
- willing to adapt to our clients culture.
- wanting to learn about our Added Value Services and transmit them to our clients.
Preferable (not essential)
- basic command of Spanish
- own transport
Salary and BenefitsGross monthly salary: 1613 euros
More Company Information
Mondragon Lingua is one of Spain's biggest language schools employing over 100 people in 5 centres and offering language courses as well as translation and interpreting services. Our range of language courses includes courses for children and teenagers, adults and business people. We do a lot of teaching in-company, organizing groups and specific courses to meet our customers' language training requirements. We belong to the Mondragon Cooperative Corporation (MCC) and our headquarters are located in Mondragon (Basque Country, Spain). In 2005 we became the first language school in Europe to receive the Golden Q Quality award.
Avenida de Alava 4
Click here to visit the
- Contact person:
- Emma Kieran, Pedagogical Coordinator
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
With a TEFL Org UK certificate you could be working abroad within weeks. Tutor-supported, accredited, all-inclusive courses perfect to explore the world & inspire others.www.tefl.org.uk