TEACH IN SOUTHERN ITALY
- Italy, Reggio di Calabria
- Euroteach Ltd
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Job SummaryTeach in southern Italy - in professional schools, friendly staff and great locations from September 2017 - June 2018.
Full British DOS guidance. Join a team of British teachers in these well organised language schools, centrally located accommodation sourced for you, shared with other teachers
Details of Position
We are an agency and offer you the chance to work in Italy until June/July 2018, on a British contact (these postings apply to UK residents only). There is of course the possibility of returning for a further academic year if you wish.
Full British DOS guidance. Join a team of British teachers in these well organised language schools, centrally located accommodation sourced for you, shared with other teachers. I have a school that is looking for English Language Teachers with either a Physics or Chemistry background.
QualificationsTo be eligible for a teaching post in Italy through Euroteach Ltd. you should:
1. Be Experienced native level English teachers.
2. Have a University degree and a recognised official teaching qualification enabling you to teach English as a Foreign Language (RSA or Trinity certificate 100 hours training)Cambridge CELTA or Trinity College Cert TESOL (not online, weekend or other short courses) and experience, particularly with the preparation for the University of Cambridge exams.
3. Be able to provide two good professional references.
4. Enjoy working with children and adults
5. Be normally resident in the UK with a valid NI number
Salary and BenefitsWe only offer full-time teaching contracts.
Reasonably priced accommodation, usually shared with other teachers.
Salaries from 1000 euros net per month (with tax and NIC paid on top of this figure in the UK.)
More Company Information
We are an agency which specializes in teacher recruitment.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?