Teach English in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Headstart Group Limited
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Job SummaryExperience life in one of the world's most dynamic and vibrant cities!
Teach English alongside our growing team of over 600 passionate professionals.
Headstart Group Ltd. is Hong Kong’s and Macau’s leading English educational institution. We are dynamic, driven and full of energy.
Join us and don't miss this great opportunity!
Details of Position
Don’t miss this perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in a vibrant culture where East meets West!
Headstart Group are currently recruiting energetic, passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join its 600-member strong teaching community. This is a unique occasion to become part of a well-established company that is well-known for its quality of services.
Develop your teaching skills, meet new friends and earn money. There is no better time to live and work in Hong Kong.
• Unique opportunity to work in local schools
• Experience local school culture, system and curriculum
• Opportunity for career advancement to HKSAR Government native-speaking English teacher on HKEDB (NET) scheme
Key Responsibilities • Engage in lesson planning and teaching resource preparation
• Design activities to promote students’ interest in learning English
• Native Level English speaker
• Aged 18 and above (visa requirement)
• Cheerful and dynamic personality
• Degree holder
• TEFL / TESOL / CELTA
• Teaching experience
Salary and BenefitsBenefit Package:
• Full Visa Sponsorship
• Airfare support
• Optional accommodation package
• Referral bonus
• Competitive incremental salary increase
• At least 3-week paid school holidays
• At least 17-day paid public holidays
• Orientation programme
• Appraisals and career support
HK$ 18,000 - HK$ 22,000 per month
Headstart Group Limited
More Company Information
Headstart Group Ltd. is Hong Kong’s and Macau’s pre-eminent English educational institution. We are dynamic, driven and a market leader in the industry. We provide bespoke English curriculum development, in-class and after-school English programmes, UK study tours, teacher training and native-speaking English teacher (NET) recruitment services for our clients. We serve more than 250 schools and universities, and are well-known for our superior quality of services all round.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Choose your accredited TEFL course from 15 locations to earn internationally recognized training, Job Guidance Worldwide, and Guaranteed Job Offers in Mexico, China or Thailand. Contact us for details.www.tefl-programs.com