Join Teach & Learn China! 4 Month TEFL Internship. No Degree
- China, Chengdu, Guangyuan, Nanchong, Bazhong, Dazhou, Ya’an, Deyang, Suining, Guang’an, Meishan, Ziyang, Leshan, Neijiang, Zigong, Yibin & Many More!
- ESLstarter Ltd
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Discover a world of hospitality in the heart of Western China.
Live, teach and learn in one of China's most unique provinces!
You can spend 4 amazing months teaching English and learning Mandarin in Sichuan province,
one of China's most enigmatic and beautiful regions.
- 1 semester placement
- August 23rd 2017 - January 15th 2018
Welcome to Sichuan a land of creaking wooden pagodas, ancient monasteries, giant glacial mountains, rolling grasslands, fertile valleys, fiery cuisine and hearty locals! This feels like undiscovered China, a place you can you join Tibetans as they pay homage to the holy nature reserve of Yading, reflect in moody temples that guard the jagged mountain peaks and get up close and personal with some of Chinas most famous and fluffy residents, at the Giant Panda ecology park in Chengdu!
Qualifications- Fluent English speaker (no degree required)
- Able to commit to 4 month stay in China
- TEFL certificate
Salary and Benefits- Teach on a government sponsored program
- Flight contribution of RMB 4,500 (on contract completion)
- Earn a generous local living allowance of RMB 2,000 monthly
- Fantastic immersion opportunity into Western China's culture of hospitality
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Welcome dinner
- Full orientation upon arrival
- Cultural excursions
- Free accommodation throughout placement
- Meals provided during teaching days
- Mandarin lessons (at least 2 hours weekly)
- 24/7 support from local team in China
- Local teachers to assist you
- Program sponsored by local government in Sichuan
- Share your experience and culture with enthusiastic Chinese students!
- Visa sponsorship
- Latest Edition Lonely Planet E Guide to China
- FREE teacher blog
- Go Further! More TEFL job assistance after your China teaching adventure
- NO program fee *
* successful candidates would need to pay a deposit of £200 which is refunded upon arrival in China
More Company Information
Interested in teaching English abroad but unsure how to go about it? ESLstarter is the perfect place to start. We understand that while teaching abroad is an exhilarating prospect, there are also a multitude of questions and uncertainties to be addressed both before and during your transition overseas, which is where we come in. Our experienced team of advisers will assist you, providing as much information as possible to make sure you know everything you need to know before you embark upon your teaching adventure abroad. From helping you secure the position you really want and guiding you through the visa process, to assisting you with travel arrangements and a comprehensive aftercare service once you arrive in your host country, we will be there for you every step of the way. ESLstarter are an official recruitment partner of the public school programs (EPIK) in South Korea and TLG in Georgia. We also offer teaching internships in Thailand, teaching positions in China and volunteer teaching programs in India. Making your teaching transition abroad unforgettable, for all the right reasons, is what ESLstarter does!
- +44(0)161 818 2191
Click here to visit the
ESLstarter Ltd website
- Contact person:
- Philip Negus, Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?