- Germany, Macedonia, Fürth Odenwald / Veles
- ProCredit Academy
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Details of Position
The ProCredit Language Centre currently operates two facilities, one near Frankfurt in Germany, the other near Veles, Macedonia, offering residential courses for the staff of the ProCredit banks. We are currently recruiting an experienced, flexible and dynamic EFL teacher to deliver lessons on an ongoing basis starting from July 2017.
Unlike many language schools, we do not rely heavily on textbook methods, but rather we tailor our lessons to the needs of our students in the context of their general management training. We always incorporate a diverse range of social and academic subjects in the programme, and you will be given the opportunity to practise your own methods.
As part of our language training team, your main responsibilities will be:
- preparing and delivering tailored lessons;
- moderating classroom discussions on a broad range of social and topical issues;
- setting and marking essays on a variety of academic topics;
- giving quality feedback to participants;
- compiling detailed written reports on each participant and submitting them to the banks’ HR departments.
QualificationsThe ideal candidate will have:
- English to native standard and ideally a working knowledge of at least one other language;
- a degree in any subject, but ideally economics, humanities, natural sciences, politics or linguistics;
- a teaching qualification (at least CELTA or equivalent);
- proven classroom experience, ideally working with adults;
- strong social skills and a team-oriented approach to work;
- an independent and flexible approach;
- the ability to identify learners’ needs; adapt and develop lessons accordingly.
Only applicants who meet the above requirements will be considered for the position. References essential.
Salary and BenefitsWe provide travel, full-board accommodation and we offer a very competitive salary. This is a freelance position and is subject to performance and review.
More Company Information
ProCredit Language Centre is a division of ProCredit Academy, the international management training centre of the ProCredit group. Headed by its Frankfurt-based parent company ProCredit Holding, the group consists of banks located in transition economies, mainly in Eastern Europe. All ProCredit staff members are expected to attain a high level of proficiency in English, as it is the working language of the group.
Hammelbacher Strasse 2
- Contact person:
- Paul Keast, Manager, ProCredit Academy
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?