EFL TEACHERS FOR CORDOBA
- Spain, Cordoba
- High Street Schools
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 6
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Most of our courses take place from September to June. We also offer intensive courses for teens and adults throughout the academic year and summer intensives.
We believe that our teachers are our most valuable asset. We try to foster a strong sense of community and collaboration between our teachers to help them to continually develop. Exploring new ideas and teaching methods to ensure that our students always receive excellent, inspirational and up to date teaching, helping them to achive their potential.
Our teacher´s conference is held weekly and gives our teachers a space in which they can explore their ideas and experiences while sharing them with their peers. This helps to foster an atmosphere of mutual learning to benefit both teachers and students .
* Experience in working with young learners essential.
* EU passport holders.
* Native English speaker or Bilingual with a C2 level of English.
* A university degree and RSA CELTA/Trinity College TEFL qualification or equivalent.
* Preferably 1 to 2 years experience, or less providing you got a grade A on your TEFL course. We also consider teachers with PGCEs and tefl experience.
* Basic IT skills
* Experience of Trinity and/or Cambridge exams.
* Working knowledge of Spanish. ( Not essential )
Salary and Benefits* A legally binding contract from mid-September 2017 to mid-June 2018.
* Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
* 2 weeks paid holiday (2 weeks at Christmas ).
* Weekends free.
* Free Spanish classes.
* Full health cover.
* Private accident insurance cover.
* Full assistance with finding accommodation.
High Street Schools
More Company Information
We are a professional English school located in the South of Spain Cordoba. Adults, teens and children are taught entirely in English in small groups (8-10 students).Our students enrol for Cambridge, Cambridge Kid´s Box and Trinity exams. Teachers are given training seminars prior to the start of the contract and throughout the year. We welcome new ideas from our dedicated teachers to improve our students’ learning.
C/ Alcalde Sanz Noguer 38
- Contact person:
- Alex Rios, Head of Studies Director
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com