Teachers of IELTS and Business English to Adults
- Thailand, Bangkok
- IDP Education Australia (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
This is an excellent opportunity for committed teachers looking to work in a professional and rewarding environment.
- teaching IELTS preparation, Business English and EAP to Adults
- lesson preparation
- course related marking and assessment
- completion of work and student attendance records
- report writing
- effective liaison with other staff
If you are a committed ELT professional and are looking to join a prestigious, professional and well-established international organisation, please send your CV with a covering letter.
Please attach the following details with your application:
- Covering letter stating why you are a suitable candidate for this role
- Full CV with two professional referees
- Your availability and current location
- Scanned copies of teaching certificate(s) and university degree(s).
Due to the volume of applicants, please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
For more information on IDP Australia (Thailand) Co. Ltd., please see our website (link below).
IDP is a global leader in international education and the pre-eminent recruitment and support service for people pursuing an international education experience.
As co-owner of the IELTS test, IDP is also a leading provider of English language testing and training services. IDP English, Bangkok recruits instructors for teaching posts throughout the year.
QualificationsCandidates must have the following qualifications and experience:
- University Degree required (Master’s degree preferred)
- Recognised English teaching qualification (CELTA / DELTA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years full-time post-qualification teaching experience with adults, including teaching experience in Asia
- Demonstrated experience of teaching IELTS
- Experience as an IELTS examiner desired
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Dependable, culturally sensitive and able to work as part of a close-knit team
- Sound organisational and IT skills
All applicants will be required to provide original copies of certificates.
IDP English is committed to protecting the rights of students and may request evidence of current police clearance.
Salary and BenefitsWe offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- One-year (12 month) renewable contract
- 15 days paid holiday per year, plus public holidays
- Accident and health insurance cover
- Visa and Work Permit
- A strong commitment to providing you with in-service support and professional development
- Professional environment working with experienced and dedicated teachers
- Excellent academic support and opportunities for ongoing professional development
- Highly motivated adult students
- Opportunities to transfer between our teaching centres within SE Asia
IDP Education Australia (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
More Company Information
IDP is a global leader in international education and the pre-eminent recruitment and support service for people pursuing an international education experience. As co-owner of the IELTS test IDP is also a leading provider of English language testing and training services. At IDP English our mission is to help people achieve their life, study and work goals by providing expert guidance and training. Our qualified teachers are highly experienced in helping IDP students improve their English communication skills and achieve their maximum potential. IDP teachers are also experts in IELTS preparation with a deep and thorough understanding of the requirements of the IELTS test. Internationally over 10,000 students study at an IDP Language School each year.
Click here to visit the
IDP Education Australia (Thailand) Co. Ltd. website
- Contact person:
- Graham Braddick, Director of English
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
The International TEFL Institute offers accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL Courses – Certificate 120 hrs & Master Diploma 250 hrs. Teach English Abroad and Travel the World. Enroll Today.Click to find out more.