Job Fair: UK ( Birmingham , London, Manchester )
- Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Education Company (QEC)
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Quality Education Company is looking for male and female ESL teachers to work with our renowned universities across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Academic Year 2017 / 2018.
We would like to cordially invite you for a job fair opportunity for ESL teaching positions in KSA. You will get a chance to be met by our company representative; in which the hiring process will be on-spot for those qualified candidates. All your inquiries will be answered at the event:
Le Meridien Piccadilly – London, UK: June 28 , 29 , 30th
Time: 9 am to 6 pm ( Google Map Location: https://goo.gl/maps/gKYRAUjnB1T2 )
Crown Plaza Hotel Manchester City Centre – Manchester, UK: July 4th , 2017
Time: 9 am to 6 pm ( Google Map Location: https://goo.gl/maps/wcDGVagVA4r )
If you have a family member or a friend who is currently unemployed, please share this message with him / her; as you will bring happiness into the hearts of those who are in need of a job or those who are looking for better job opportunities.
• Teaching English Language to adult students
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems. Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
• Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and research activities and special events
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student-learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
Contact email via link below
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
• Degree/Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors in any related field ( teaching English, Applied Linguistics or ESL are preferred )
• Masters or PhD ( Preferred in any related field )
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL/DELTA are required ( online certificates are not accepted )
• Minimum 2 years of English language teaching experience for adults
• Demonstrate strong communication skills between colleagues within workplace
• Good experience in using technology in teaching English Language to students
• Age 25-55 years (Due to visa restrictions)
Salary and BenefitsRemuneration Package:
• Tax-free competitive salary.
• One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
• 30 days paid annual vacation + National Eid holidays + Saudi National day
• Standard private furnished apartment or Allowance provided
• Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
Quality Education Company (QEC)
More Company Information
The Quality Education Holding Company was founded in (2009, 1430H) to support the educational process in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; relying on the extensive experience of its members and employees in the fields of education, training and management, it successfully established many private and international schools, institutes and science academies all around the Kingdom.For Full information Please visit our official website.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- +966 112786291 Ext: 505
- +966 112455118
Click here to visit the
Quality Education Company (QEC) website
- Contact person:
- Hussain, Recruitment Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Get your hands on a 100% online business. Run from anywhere with just an iPad! Only 2 franchises left for 2017.Click here to watch this short video.