Residential/Non-Residential DOS and ADOS for young learner summer school
- United Kingdom, London, Reading, Leeds, Worcester, Bury St Edmunds and Edinburgh
- Go Languages Worldwide
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
Go Languages is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a DBS (formerly CRB) check and/or sign a Declaration of Suitability to Work with Children. Interviews are face-to-face.
Proof of identity and qualifications will be required at the interview. References will be followed up. A reference request will ask specifically whether there is any reason the candidate should not be employed with persons under 18. Please provide e-mail addresses and phone numbers of at least 2 referees.
Please apply only if you meet the requirements. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Successful candidates may be required to attend a full day
induction before the start of summer school.
• Degree, higher qualification or equivalent (any discipline)
Flexibility & a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Minimum 1 years' EFL teaching experience ideally with international young learners/teens
• Excellent administrative, IT, organisational and record keeping skills
• Proven team leadership abilities and a genuine interest in leading, motivating and managing a diverse team of teachers to deliver a challenging, stimulating and varied academic programme
Proven inter-personal and customer care skills
• Experience of Project Based/Task Based learning
Cambridge DELTA, MA in Linguistics/TESOL (incl. 5 hours’ supervised teaching practice)
• Proven inter-personal and customer care skills
• Residential experience
• First Aid Qualification
Salary and Benefits£525 per week plus full board and accommodation
£10 increment for returning staff
Go Languages Worldwide
More Company Information
With over 10 years experience, Go Languages WorldWide knows what makes the perfect young learner programme – exceptional student care, academic excellence and an exciting cultural and social programme. Our Young Learner residential courses are tailored for overseas students ages 11-17 and run between the end of June and mid August. We operate in London, Worcester, Reading, Bury St Edmunds and Edinburgh.
87/89 High Street
Click here to visit the
Go Languages Worldwide website
- Contact person:
- Mr Carmine D'Orazio, Director
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Get your hands on a 100% online business. Run from anywhere with just an iPad! Only 2 franchises left for 2017.Click here to watch this short video.