Summer EFL Teachers: adults - non-residential
- United Kingdom, Liverpool
- The Liverpool School of English
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
Details of Position
• All students learn effectively
• All students succeed in achieving their goals
• All students enjoy an exceptional experience
We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic and reliable EFL teachers to teach adults at our Main School from the 3rd July 2017.
To apply and view full job descriptions and specifications please visit the Recruitment section of our website via the Apply button below.
The Liverpool School of English is committed to safer recruitment and requires all staff members to have read and understood our Child Safeguarding Policy (a copy will be sent to all successful candidates). Please also note:
• All references will be followed up
• Reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason why you should not be employed in situations where you have responsibility for or substantial contact with persons under the age of 18. You will also be required to sign a statement in your conditions of employment confirming the same.
• An appropriate DBS disclosure will be applied for at the expense of the school if you do not already possess one.
• Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
• Any gaps in your CV must be explained
• Educated to degree level
• CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL or PGCE in English/Modern Languages with ELT/TESOL subsidiary
• Minimum 1 year previous experience of teaching EFL classes
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Time management skills
• IT literate
• Ability to work to a high standard under pressure
• Professional appearance
• Enthusiastic and flexible
• For the Main School, experience of teaching some or all of the following courses: Cambridge Exam preparation classes inc. FCE, CAE and IELTS, Business English, English for Healthcare Professionals, CLIL
• First Aid certificate
Salary and Benefits• For our main school: £13.58 per hour plus 2 hours preparation time based on fifteen contact hours per week
• Holiday pay entitlement
• Excellent facilities and resources
• Regular CPD sessions and a high level of academic support
The Liverpool School of English
More Company Information
A busy and successful language school in the centre of Liverpool, British Council accredited, offering high standard learning to international students.
Click here to visit the
The Liverpool School of English website
- Contact person:
- Claire McCooey, HR & Training Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!APPLY NOW!