- Spain, Puertollano
- Express English
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 1
Details of Position
- Contractual period from September 2017 to end of June 2018
- Students aged 6 a 18
- 25 hours/ week
- Prepration for Cambridge exams
- All materials and resources provided
Qualifications- Degree/TEFL certificate or equivalent
- Native level speaker of English
- References from previous employer
You must be an independent and positive individual with a passion for teaching children. If you meet the requirements stated, please send a copy of your CV with a photo attached.
Salary and Benefits- Full time employment contract
- Salary of 1400 NET euros/month for 25 hours/week
- Paid holidays over Easter and national and local holidays
- Legal contract with social security contributions paid by school
- Assistance in finding accommodation
More Company Information
We are a small and well respected academy in the province of Ciudad Real. Offering quality English teaching to students from school starting to leaving age.
Calle Juan Bravo 51
- Contact person:
- Brian Boland, Director
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com