- Spain, Oviedo
- YORK IDIOMAS
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Classes may include children, teenagers and adults from Beginners to Proficiency levels, so we need hard working professionals who are really passionate about teaching.
Classes may also include exam preparation (mainly Cambdridge English).
- 25 to 30 contact hours per week.(Minimum 25h guaranteed)
- 2 weeks paid holiday at Christmas, 1 week at Easter and national/local bank holidays.
- Social Security and full medical coverage.
- Option for renewal of contract.
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Help with house-hunting and economic assistance with initial accommodation upon arrival.
- Small groups with individual attention.
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere.
- Laptops and interactive whiteboards for all teachers.
- All material (both digital and in paper) prepared for all teachers.
York Idiomas is comprised of four centres, all in Oviedo (Asturias). We have 30 years experience in the teaching of foreign languages and are proud to be considered one of the most prestigious academies in Asturias.
We teach English to all ages at all levels, and are an Official Centre for Cambridge ESOL Examinations, TOEFL iBT and Trinity College Exams.
Oviedo is the capital of the Principality of Asturias with a population of about 200.000. It is a University City with a lively old part and a great deal of culture, such as theatres, cinemas, museums, etc.
Asturias also has many other attractions such as 200 kms of coastline including beautiful beaches and rugged cliffs, National Parks and breathtaking mountains (including ski resorts) all situated at a short distance from the city.
The low-cost airlines Easyjet and Iberia Express operate direct flights from Asturias airport to London Stansted and London Heathrow.
Please send your CV with a recent photo, copies of your qualifications and contact details for your references. Visit our website if you wish (link below).
Qualifications- University Degree.
- TEFL qualification. Preferably CELTA or TESOL.
- Intermediate level of Spanish.
- Experience with Cambridge Exams preparation.
- EU citizenship or suitable working permits.
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience.
Applications not meeting the minimum requirements will not be acknowledged
Salary and Benefits- Net monthly salary: 1410€ (30h). Minimum net salary of 1175 euros (25h) guaranteed even if teacher goes below 25 hours at any point in the academic year.
- Taxes paid by the academy.
- 2 weeks' paid holiday at Christmas and 1 week at Easter.
- Economic assistance with initial accommodation upon arrival.
- Full health and Social Security cover.
- Free training workshops.
More Company Information
York Idiomas is a middle-sized school dedicated to the teaching of languages, mainly English. It was founded in 1986 and has since expanded to four centres, all based in the city of Oviedo. Oviedo is a University city of 200.000 inhabitants, situated in the North of Spain. It has lots of offer on a cultural level and low cost flights daily to London with Easyjet and Iberia Express. All this combined with its' 200 km coastline and 4 National Parks make it the perfect place to live.
C/ MUÑOZ DEGRAIN, 9
PRINCIPADO DE ASTURIAS
Click here to visit the
YORK IDIOMAS website
- Contact person:
- Carmen Valledor, Assistant Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?