English Elementary School Teacher
- Poland, Katowice
- English Montessori School
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We are currently looking for a Native level Speaker English Teacher for our school group (children 6-10 years old) for a start date at the end of August 2017.
Qualifications- Degree preferable but not essential
- ELT teaching certificates welcome - CELTA, DELTA, etc.
- Experience in teaching younger learners and/or preschools/primary schools
- Openness to teaching through the Montessori method and gaining training in this area
Salary and Benefits- a good local salary
- a travel allowance to cover the cost of a flight to Poland
- assistance with finding suitable accommodation
- 26 paid holiday days and 8 additional public holiday days
- beautiful classrooms equipped with a wide range of Montessori learning materials
- sponsorship to attend the annual international Montessori conference held each year by the Polish Montessori Institute in Warsaw
- the school may consider sponsorship of a Montessori training course for the right applicant
- free dinners - in Montessori schools, teacher eat dinners together with the children
English Montessori School
More Company Information
English Montessori School based near Krakow is the only school in the South of Poland to offer Montessori education together with an international and bilingual English/Polish learning programme. We aim for our children to develop a love of learning for life. Our Elementary School was established in September 2014 to offer continuation in Montessori education for children attending our four Primary classrooms and in September 2017 it will be in its 4th year of operation.
ul. Gallusa 10
- +48 887 801 000
Click here to visit the
English Montessori School website
- Contact person:
- Bronwen Allen, Director
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?