English Teacher for Kids and Young learners in China
- China, Lucheng district, Wenzhou, China
- Wenzhou Outstanding Education Co. Ltd
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Teach English in China and immerse yourself in one of the most fascinating and fast changing countries in the world, while make a positive difference to the lives of thousands of students. Begin your enjoyable and rewarding experience.
We make the best of the best. And we are looking for the best of you!
- Degree Required
- Native level English speaker preferred
Qualifications• A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
• A TEFL/TESOL Certification (‘Outstanding Education’ TEFL/TESOL sponsorship available)
• The ability to obtain a clear background check
• Ability to live abroad for at least one year
• Native level English speaker
1. Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching in classroom;
2. Administer, correct and record the results of progress reports, tests and assessments for students; Be responsible for students’ welfare and progress;
3. Attend and help organize tutorials, seminars and presentations;
4. Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and meetings among colleagues or parents;
5. Be pro-active in improving teaching skills through sharing knowledge with colleagues; Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary;
6. Assist the DoS upon request with the development and promotion of courses, and the induction for course consultants and new teaching staff into the practices of the centre’s courses.
Salary and BenefitsIf you choose us, you will get:
1. Basic Salary of 10,000 - 12,000 RMB based on experience and qualifications;
2. Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,000 RMB per month;
3. 667 RMB monthly flight allowance;
4. 2 Days off per week;
5. Clearly laid out contracts & legal ‘Z’ work visa;
6. Attractive salaries, flight allowance, accommodation, insurance, 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays and much more;
7. Exceptional ESL teaching materials & resources;
8. Latest educational technology such as interactive white boards;
9. Excellent promotion opportunities to senior teacher and Director of Studies;
10. Supportive Western management;
11. Learn to speak Mandarin Chinese, stroll along the Great Wall of China, visit the pandas in Sichuan, soak up the sun on an east coast beach, enjoy a delicious cuisine and engage yourself in the fast paced, cosmopolitan lifestyle that is modern China.
If you are interested, contact me please.
Wenzhou Outstanding Education Co. Ltd
More Company Information
OUTSTANDING EDUCATION is recruiting enthusiastic and experienced teachers of English. We are particularly interested in teachers with extensive Young Learner experience (aged 3-15 years old). Successful candidates will have the following: > High proficiency in English, fluent and standard spoken English in particular. > Relevant English teaching experience. > Evidence of Behavioral competencies and Teaching Skills. We make the best of the best. We are looking for the best of you!
Click here to visit the
Wenzhou Outstanding Education Co. Ltd website
- Contact person:
- Davis Lin, HR Personnel of International Department
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Get your hands on a 100% online business. Run from anywhere with just an iPad! Only 2 franchises left for 2017.Click here to watch this short video.