EFL Teachers Immediate start
- United Kingdom, London
- EF London
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 30
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
Details of Position
Summary of duties:
• Teach English Language classes to students 16+ and 25+
• To plan and select activities/tasks/materials that are culturally sensitive and appropriate to student age and background
• To contribute to the development and maintenance of the school’s academic resources.
• To be jointly responsible with other member of the teaching team for the tidiness of the communal areas and specifically the staff room.
• To be an ambassador for EF and its products.
• Work together with the Academic team to ensure the efficient and effective running of the Academic department.
- BA degree
- CELTA or Trinity TESOL
• Passionate and professional.
• Highly motivated, proactive and positive, with a keen sense of initiative, who is able to take responsibility when necessary
• Keen interest in the up-to-date EFL methodology and developments, with a strong desire to develop within the EFL profession.
• Able to encourage a positive and sharing attitude to both classroom and professional issues
• Sensitive to students’ academic & welfare needs
• Organized and thorough with a flexible approach to duties and work hours
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
We offer opportunities for further development through in-house and external CPDs, observations.
References will be followed up, all gaps in CV’s must be explained satisfactorily, proof of identity and qualifications will be required, reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be employed in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18, a DBS disclosure will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Qualifications- BA degree
- CELTA or Trinity TESOL
Salary and BenefitsDepending on experience and qualifications
More Company Information
EF Education was founded by Bertil Hult in Lund, Sweden in 1965. Since 1965 our mission has remained the same: to bridge cultural gaps and tear down language barriers by providing quality language instruction and educational travel. Today, EF Education is the world’s largest private educational organization. EF is a multi-national company with over 100 offices in 51 countries. Today 3,000 staff and 27,000 teachers help people of all ages and nationalities explore the world in which they live. Every year we encourage about two million people to expand their own personal horizons and learn a language with EF.
74 Roupell Street
- 44 (0) 20 7401 8399
- Contact person:
- Jonathan Hope, Director of Academics
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?