English Teachers in Prague Needed
- Czech Republic, Karlínské náměstí 8, 186 00 Prague 8
- EDUA Group, s.r.o.
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 10
- Freelance Position
Job SummaryJoin the biggest educational group in the Czech Republic! EDUA Group is looking for new English teachers who are willing to share their commitment with our students.
Details of Position
• Join the biggest educational group in the Czech Republic
• Teach for two language schools – Caledonian School and Tutor
• Start teaching right away – we have plenty of courses to choose from!
• Great opportunity for new as well as experienced teachers
After a successful interview at EDUA Group, you will automatically join our team representing two language schools, Caledonian School and Tutor.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Teaching in different types of courses – public and in-company courses
• Planning the lessons, helping the students to improve their language skills
• Using the CLT method in teaching, our Academic dept. will help you with this
• Representing the school
QualificationsBecome a part of our team if you are:
• native level English speaker
• TEFL/CELTA certified, preferably with a university degree
• EU Citizen or non-EU with a valid business visa and trade license (or willingness to get them); we also offer professional visa assistance for a very reasonable price!
• interested in either full-time or part-time schedule
• flexible and willing to teach at different places within Prague
• energetic, reliable and motivated person with up-to-date approach to teaching
Salary and BenefitsWhat you can expect from us:
• full-time/part-time schedule tailored to your needs and possibilities
• possibility to choose from a variety of courses (public, in-company, adults, teenagers, children etc.)
• full travel pass reimbursement, free language or professional courses (various languages, soft skills training), and other benefits for full-time teachers
• free Czech lessons held for our full-time teachers
• assistance in acquiring your first visa for a very reasonable price and if teaching for us, all the future assistance in this matter for free
• assistance in acquiring all other necessary permits to work in the Czech Republic (health insurance, housing assistance etc.)
• regular training sessions and workshops for further teachers’ development
• further career opportunities
• excellent library resources for lesson planning as well as self-study and entertainment
• teachers’ room with free internet access, printers and copy machines
• monthly newsletter, official and unofficial parties for teachers, etc.
• friendly and supportive environment
EDUA Group, s.r.o.
More Company Information
EDUA Group was founded in 2010 following the merger of three significant educational companies Caledonian School, Tutor and top vision. Our language schools offer friendly environment, professional development and a possibility of career growth. We value our teachers – together with quality facilities we offer benefits, methodological support, regular feedback and plenty of lessons to choose from. Our motto is: Every teacher is important to us!
Click here to visit the
EDUA Group, s.r.o. website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take a highly accredited TEFL course with the established provider TEFL Org UK & become a highly employable, skilled teacher ready to work anywhere in the world within weeks. Start your TEFL adventure today.www.tefl.org.uk
Train To Teach
Over 35,000 students successfully trained, free guide to TEFL, free lesson planning workbook, access to thousands of teaching jobs. Book your TEFL course now!www.tefluk.com