English Language Teachers (Male and Female) - Multiple Openings
- Saudi Arabia, Dammam, Jeddah, Riyadh
- Arddel Consulting
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Job SummaryExcellent opportunities for qualified teachers (male and female) who are early to mid-stage in their teaching careers.
Details of Position
Suitable for new entrants and mid-career teachers.
Previous experience of teaching in the Kingdom is helpful but not a prerequisite.
Depending on the project/client ESL teachers will be required to prepare and deliver English language classes for Elementary, Intermediate, and Advanced students. Students may come from all age groups; children, adolescents, and adults.
Teachers will have the opportunity to teach across all four skills areas, for general and academic purposes, as well as examination preparation classes (such as IELTS, TOEFL, etc.).
In addition to their classroom teaching, all teachers will be required to:
- Create weekly lesson plans in-line with the curriculum and pacing schedule
- Use smart board technology to create and conduct interactive lessons
- Administer continuous assessment projects on a bi-semester basis
- Administer, invigilate and correct examinations
BA Degree Holder, with CELTA or TEFL or TESOL Certificate (with at least 100 hours training and observed teaching practice).
Minimum of 2 years teaching experience after qualification
Experience of teaching in Saudi Arabia is helpful but not required
- Good IT skills, especially MSOffice suite
- Demonstrable cross-cultural awareness and understanding
- Commitment to teamwork
- Ability to work flexibility and respond positively to change
Salary and Benefits12,000 SAR per month, with zero deductions and significant savings potential
One year, fixed term contracts, with the possibility of renewal
- Accommodation and transportation provided
- Medical insurance provided
- Return flights from home country
More Company Information
Arddel Consulting specialises in bringing talented professionals to fill appropriate vacancies in the Middle East. We differentiate ourselves by offering job seekers a friendly, responsive and informed service that will find the right role for you. We provide clear, straightforward and honest information and advice about the countries that we source candidates for and the positions that we are seeking to fill. We strive to foster your talent and help you to build and develop your career.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
With a TEFL Org UK certificate you could be working abroad within weeks. Tutor-supported, accredited, all-inclusive courses perfect to explore the world & inspire others.www.tefl.org.uk