- Spain, Utrera (Seville)
- Premier School of English
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We are based in a large, friendly Andalusian town with a population of just over 50.000 within easy reach of Seville. Utrera is known for being the home of Flamenco music as well as the fighting bull.
WHAT OUR TEACHERS SAY ABOUT US:
I feel I have progressed enormously as a teacher during my year teaching at Premier. The in-house training as well as external conferences I attended gave me plenty of fresh ideas. It has been a fun place to work as theres always a lively atmosphere. The school is just around the corner from the main plaza which is perfect for after work drinks and food. Sevilla is easily accessible by train and there are lots of amazing places to discover within reach. If I hadnt fallen pregnant, Id have stayed another year!
The 3 years I spent at Premier have provided me with many opportunities to further develop my teaching skills, in a friendly and dynamic atmosphere. The school is well resourced and the students are enthusiastic and keen to learn. I enjoyed living in a typical Spanish town!
The town is what I expected. I didn`t want to go somewhere touristy. At school there are loads of opportunities to learn and develop as a teacher, but you obviously have to be prepared to put in the hard work! I`m really pleased with how much I`ve learnt particularly about teaching children.
For more teacher comments, visit our website.
This job is ideal for a person who enjoys teaching young children and teenagers and is looking to develop professionally as well as integrate in Spanish culture. He/She must be enthusiastic, well organised and work well as part of a team.
For further information about the school, town and job, please visit our website.
Interested teachers should contact us by sending their CV with a recent photo and a cover letter outlining in further detail their teaching experience.
QualificationsWe are looking for a teacher who possesses the following:
* Experience of and a genuine interest in working with young learners essential.
* EU passport holders with a C2 level of English.
* A university degree and RSA CELTA/Trinity College TEFL qualification or equivalent.
* Preferably 1 to 2 years experience, or less providing you got a grade A on your TEFL course. We also consider teachers with PGCEs and tefl experience.
* As you'll be dealing with minors, the successful candidate will have to apply for and provide us with an International Child Protection Certificate. This is a legal requirement.
* Basic IT skills
The following would be a plus but are not essential:
* Working knowledge of Spanish.
* Experience of Trinity and/or Cambridge exams.
Salary and Benefits* A legally binding contract from mid-September 2017 to mid-June 2018.
* Starting salary of 1300 euros gross p/c/m for a maximum of 24 contact hours. Increments depending on experience and qualifications.
* Weekly in-house teacher training sessions and fully subsidised external teacher training days/conferences.
* 3 weeks paid holiday (2 weeks at Christmas and 1 week at Easter) as well as all local and national holidays.
* Weekends free.
* Free Spanish classes.
* Full health cover.
* Private accident insurance cover.
* Full assistance with finding accommodation.
Premier School of English
More Company Information
Premier English was founded in 2004 by an experienced teacher/teacher trainer. In the last seven years we have grown rapidly earning ourselves an excellent reputation for our professionalism and results - we have had a 100% pass rate in Trinity College London oral exams for the last 6 consecutive years. We are committed to giving our students the best service possible and understand that in order to give excellent service we need to provide our teachers with on-going in-house training. We also provide our teachers with all the necessary support and materials in order to carry out their job efficiently and effectively.
C/ Perafan de Rivera 1 Local
- 00 34 955 861 951
- 00 34 955 861 951
- Contact person:
- Francis Rodriguez, Director
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com