- Australia, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Online
- Education Experts.com
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 50
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
We invite you to join our professional team of ESL teachers and experience the culture and history the Kingdom. Openings are for one academic year for ESL teachers.
Qualifications• Native level speaker of English from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand Under 58 years of age (due to visa restrictions)
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (English Language Teaching, ESL education, linguistics, TESOL, etc.); degrees in other areas considered with appropriate ESL certification and experience (no online certifications)
• MA/PhD and other advanced graduate degrees highly desirable and given priority (no online certifications)
• CELTA/Trinity Cert TESOL or recognized equivalent: minimum of 120 hour in-class ESL certification or relevant degree (no online certifications).
• 2 Years Experience: This must be full time in-class teaching experience to adult students at a recognized university, school or language center.
• MA/BA in a field relevant to English language teaching: English language, Applied Linguistics, TESOL, ELT and ESL (online not accepted)
• DELTA/Trinity Dip TESOL
Salary and Benefits• Up to $40K, tax-free basic salary (depending on experience and qualifications)
• Accommodation Provided by the company
• Transport Provided by the company
• Up to 42 days Paid Leave (inc annual leave and national holidays)
• 2 one-way economy class tickets
• Class ‘A’ medical insurance
- Contact person:
- Warrad, PYP Assist Manger
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Get your hands on a 100% online business. Run from anywhere with just an iPad! Only 2 franchises left for 2017.Click here to watch this short video.