Course Director, Director of Studies, EFL teachers
- United Kingdom, Cambridge, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, UK
- Cambridge Academy of English
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 15
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
* Course Director - teenage residential summer school – early July start; 5 week residential contract (Hertfordshire)
* Director of Studies - for residential summer school - early July start; 5 week residential contract (Hertfordshire, Suffolk)
** Residential EFL teachers for summer courses for Young learners (8 -13; 12-15; 14 – 17 years). Early July start. 2 or 4 week contracts.
CAE is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff have a duty of care and are expected to display and enthusiastic, professional, mature and responsible attitude to working with children. We do not appoint without interview and require a minimum of two references. Enhanced DBS or Police checks will be requested. We ask all staff to comply with our Code of Practice and to work towards a positive, safe and enjoyable educational experience for staff and students alike.
Qualifications* Course Directors are degree qualified with proven management and leadership experience; and have experience of working with children in an educational setting. Residential experience is an advantage. Applicants should have excellent admin and team management skills. EFL, Coaching, First Aid, Additional languages and Driving Qualifications are desirable.
* Directors of Studies are fully qualified, have excellent administrative; time and team management skills and have experience of working with children in an educational setting. DOS applicants should be TEFLQ with 3 years of relevant EFL experience. Residential experience is an advantage and IT competency is essential. Coaching, First Aid and Driving qualifications are desirable.
** EFL teachers should be CELTA or equivalent qualified, with two years relevant experience. Experience of working with children and teenagers is an advantage. Residential experience, coaching, First Aid, additional languages and driving qualifications are desirable.
Salary and Benefits* Course Director from £ 600 p/w as basic salary plus +++
* Director of Studies from £500 p/w as basic salary plus +++
* Residential EFL teachers from £ 400 p/w as basic salary plus +++
+++ All basic salaries are further enhanced by full board accommodation and 6 weeks p.a. pro rata holiday pay
Cambridge Academy of English
More Company Information
CAE has over 40 years experience. We are a BC accredited independent international year-round language school. We pride ourselves on the personal touch, providing a friendly, supportive and professional approach to EFL teaching and learning. In the summer months we offer a portfolio of special courses for children aged 8 to 17. CAE is in Cambridge and our three residential centres are in Suffolk and Hertfordshire. We are members of English UK, YLEUK, IALC, TEN and Quality English.
65, High Street
- +44 1223 277 230
- +44 1223 277 606
Click here to visit the
Cambridge Academy of English website
- Contact person:
- Yvonne Chapman, Director of Young Learner Courses
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com