EFL teacher in a bilingual kindergarten
- Poland, Bielsko-Biala
- International House Integra Bielsko Sp. z o.o.
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 2
Details of Position
The school is also an authorized Cambridge English Examination Centre and since 2014 it has been running a bilingual primary school “Primary Steps”. For details on the school please visit our website (link below).
As a teacher you will be teaching 23 hours (Mon. – Fri.):
- 20 hours in the kindergarten and
- 3-4 hours at International House Language School.
Duties will include:
- working with young children (1-6 year olds),
- ensuring the curriculum is covered,
- completing daily lessons that include s/s, t/s, pairing and other creative learning modalities to ensure children are speaking and learning English in a fun environment through play, music, movement and interactive activities.
We are dedicated to the learning of both our children and the teaching staff and we offer training sessions and support in all areas of teaching. Weekly one hour training sessions and teacher meetings are part of the contract. An induction period is held before commencing teaching to orient teachers to the school. We offer a wide choice of teaching guides, resources, aids and materials.
The school will pay 100% of the cost of emergency consultations with general doctors and specialists, emergency hospital treatment, and treatment for illnesses and injuries which occur in Poland. The school also pays 50% of the cost of prescriptions and emergency dental treatment (please note this doesn’t apply to self-employed teachers)and assists newly recruited teachers in finding accommodation.
Due to visa and work permit requirements, we are only able to consider applications from those with the right to work in the EU or those holding USA passports as US citizens are allowed to be employed on a self-employment contract under local law.
The school is located in Bielsko-Biala, in the south of Poland near ski areas in the beautiful Beskidy mountains. The location is ideal for teachers who are interested in skiing, snowboarding, hiking, sailing and horse riding, as well as those who wish to travel around Europe as there are connections to Prague, Berlin, Budapest to name just a few.
Bielsko–Biala offers a low cost of living, friendly people and the opportunity to experience real Polish life. There are also all of the amenities you would expect (gyms, cinemas, restaurants, bars, jazz clubs, swimming pools, bowling and go-karting centre, tennis courts, ropes courses, shopping centres & supermarkets (including Tesco), etc.). Krakow is around 1,5 hoursaway and Warsaw is around 4 hours away.
- CELTA, TEFL or equivalent.
- Experience of teaching English as a second language to young and very young learners and kindergarteners in an approved environment.
Salary and BenefitsThe salary will be between 3000 PLN and 3700 PLN depending on experience.
There are monthly bonuses:
- 100 PLN for CELTYL / IHCTYLT qualified teachers,
- 100 PLN for preparing a monthly report of language taught.
- 20 working days of paid holidays (Christmas break, Winter break in January and Easter break);
- travel allowance: 300 PLN for travellers from Europe and 600 PLN for travellers from other continents;
- a free ski pass or cash equivalent of 300 PLN. (Please note: this does not apply to self-employed teachers.) ;
- extra working hours possible and paid at overtime rate;
- 10 free survival Polish lessons;
- returning teachers may be given the chance to do a two-week intensive IHCYLT with the school in September 2018, which will be free on successful appraisal and completion of full-time employment contract.
International House Integra Bielsko Sp. z o.o.
ul. Zielona 32
- +48 33 81-81-262
- +48 33 81-81-262
Click here to visit the
International House Integra Bielsko Sp. z o.o. website
- Contact person:
- Jan Stasiowska , Kindergarten Coordinator
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com