Early Literacy and English Teacher - LCentral, Singapore
- Singapore, Singapore
- LCentral English Enrichment Centres
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
Job SummaryWorking at LCentral is a rewarding experience. Not only do you receive thorough training in the teaching of reading, you also get to experience on a daily basis the pleasure of helping children achieve important milestones on their path to reading and English success. You will also work with students in primary school who will often amaze you with their English ability.
We also provide ongoing professional development that helps you become a more effective teacher.
Details of Position
Positions are available for native-level English speaking teachers to teach English literacy to young learners in Singapore. Take the opportunity to live and work in Singapore, enjoy getaways to a range of South East Asian countries while taking advantage of Singapore's low tax base.
• 35 hours per week contracts - 30 teaching hours, plus 5 administration hours
• Cost of work permit paid by employer
• 24 month contracts only, which provide stability for you, us and the children under our care
Singapore is a modern cosmopolitan city that offers:
• A wonderful climate, a great lifestyle, and amazing food in a safe and friendly environment
• A brilliant location, surrounded by a plethora of fantastic travel destinations
• The opportunity to work for a brand that is synonymous with specialist English language teaching.
QualificationsLCentral teachers are chosen following a stringent selection process that not only considers their qualifications and experience, but also takes into account their personal attributes.
LCentral teachers have the following qualifications and characteristics:
• You are a native-level English speaker
• You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in English, languages or linguistics
• A CELTA or other TEFL certificate is an advantage, especially CELTYL or TEYL
• You have two years' teaching experience
• You are youthful, energetic and love children.
Salary and BenefitsLCentral offers a very competitive package, which includes the following:
• Monthly salary ranging from SGD4500 to 5200
• 2 consecutive days off per week
• 11 public holidays off per year
• Hospitalisation insurance
• SGD1000 Initial Relocation Allowance
LCentral English Enrichment Centres
More Company Information
We are a company in Singapore with 11 Centres island-wide. We provide after school English Enrichment for local children. We train teachers in our methodology and provide all resources.
Click here to visit the
LCentral English Enrichment Centres website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take a highly accredited TEFL course with the established provider TEFL Org UK & become a highly employable, skilled teacher ready to work anywhere in the world within weeks. Start your TEFL adventure today.www.tefl.org.uk
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!APPLY NOW!