Teach English in Ecuador through an Exciting Ministry of Education Program!
- Ecuador, Quito
- ESLstarter Ltd
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Come and be part of an exciting initiative developed by The Ministry of Education of Ecuador to improve English learning amongst children and adolescents.
There are two teaching options available
> Long term position (10 months) – Early June 2017 through late February 2018
> Short term position (5 months )– Early June 2017 through September 2017
It is preferred that volunteers commit to 2 semesters.
Qualifications- Fluent English speakers (at least C1 level)
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- TEFL/TESOL certification preferred
- Cultural sensitivity
- Be of no criminal record
- Holding a passport with at least 1 year validity
Salary and BenefitsLong term position (2 semesters)
- Prepaid round-trip air-ticket to Ecuador
- US$ 366 monthly stipend (minus 8% tax deduction)
- Accommodation with host family
- 2 meals daily provided by host family (breakfast and dinner)
- Full orientation and training on arrival
- Prepaid medical insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Diploma on program completion in recognition of your contribution
- Lonely Planet E Guide to Ecuador
Short term position (1 semester)
- Same as above but one-way air-ticket from Ecuador to corresponding country provided on contract completion. The flight to Ecuador will be covered by the volunteer for short term position.
More Company Information
Interested in teaching English abroad but unsure how to go about it? ESLstarter is the perfect place to start. We understand that while teaching abroad is an exhilarating prospect, there are also a multitude of questions and uncertainties to be addressed both before and during your transition overseas, which is where we come in. Our experienced team of advisers will assist you, providing as much information as possible to make sure you know everything you need to know before you embark upon your teaching adventure abroad. From helping you secure the position you really want and guiding you through the visa process, to assisting you with travel arrangements and a comprehensive aftercare service once you arrive in your host country, we will be there for you every step of the way. ESLstarter are an official recruitment partner of the public school programs (EPIK) in South Korea and TLG in Georgia. We also offer teaching internships in Thailand, teaching positions in China and volunteer teaching programs in India. Making your teaching transition abroad unforgettable, for all the right reasons, is what ESLstarter does!
- +44(0)161 818 2191
Click here to visit the
ESLstarter Ltd website
- Contact person:
- Philip Negus, Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Over 35,000 students successfully trained, free guide to TEFL, free lesson planning workbook, access to thousands of teaching jobs. Book your TEFL course now!www.tefluk.com