- China, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen
- Wall Street English(China)
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 15
- Degree Required
Job SummaryConduct a variety classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled. Give feedback to students and help them reach the level of English established in their learning objective. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom, being flexible, professional, and approachable while promoting and preserving a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Center.
Details of Position
With over 40 years of experience, Wall Street English has provided instructions to over 2 million students with a current enrollment of 190,000 students. We have nearly 450 centers in over 28 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. China is our largest network, with 70 schools spread across 11 major cities.
We need professionals who are seeking international experience teaching adult learners. At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to help people improve their career opportunities to break down the barriers of language and culture.
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s largest educational company. We are searching for committed professionals wanting to work in a fast-paced and student-centered environment. If you’re looking for an organization that offers career opportunities and advancement; then we are a fit for you.
Qualifications1. English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (visa requirement)
2. Bachelors Degree or higher any major from native speaking country university (visa requirement)
3. CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate
4. 2 years post-degree teaching experience; fresh graduates / less experience eligible in limited locations
5. Clean criminal background and health check
6. Willing to work weekends
7. Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized
Salary and Benefits* Teachers receive competitive salary and generous monthly and year-end bonuses
* Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays
* 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* Special signing bonus, flight allowance, and additional stipends available for teachers in Beijing
* Average classroom size is 1:3
* Adult students + small classes = minimal classroom management
* NO grading and minimal lesson planning - your free-time is yours to enjoy!
* Premiums offered for online teachers, business English teachers
* Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities
* Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated
* 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival
* A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in
Wall Street English(China)
More Company Information
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our proprietary and innovative Wall Street English Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers. They learn through our highly effective blended learning program.
Click here to visit the
Wall Street English(China) website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?