Director of Studies
- United Kingdom, 15 Round Church Street, Cambridge
- Stafford House School of English
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Stafford House is committed to the Continuing Professional Development of its staff and the post holder will be responsible for ensuring this is a continued focus for the teaching team, as well as ensuring that the quality of the teaching provision remains consistently high through effective communication and administration. The post holder must have a minimum qualification level of DELTA or Trinity Dip TESOL and experience of managing the requirements of teachers and students in a busy English-speaking context. Familiarity with the requirements of the British Council Accreditation Scheme is also a requirement, with experience of leading teaching teams through inspections an advantage.
To view full job description, person specification and to apply, please see our website (link below)
or contact us.
- First degree
- DELTA or equivalent Diploma
- Experience of teacher recruitment and safer recruitment guidelines
- Academic management experience
- Broad range of teaching experience
- Knowledge of English Language examinations (including IELTS
- Experience of teaching English for Academic Purposes
- Experience of teaching both junior and adult courses
- Experience of teaching mono and multilingual classes
In additionn, knowledge of UKBA student visa regulations is desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Proven organisational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team
- Experience of using interactive whiteboards
- Experience of working with databases
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
Salary and BenefitsCompetitive salaries / rates offered dependent on qualifications and experience.
Training and development opportunities are offered to all staff at the school.
Stafford House School of English is part of the Cambridge Education Group and as such all employees benefit from being part of a large organisation, e.g. career progression, optional pension plan, etc.
Stafford House School of English
More Company Information
Stafford House School of English is one of the world’s leading providers of English language programmes. It operates four full time adult English language schools in the UK (Canterbury, London and Brighton) and USA (Boston, Chicago, San Diego and San Francisco), as part of Cambridge Education Group (CEG). A dynamic and fast-growing company, we are excited to be opening a brand new school in Cambridge.
15 Round Church Street
- +44 (0)1223 341305
Click here to visit the
Stafford House School of English website
- Contact person:
- Lucy Pereira, Director of Studies
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com