English Teacher in Japan
- Japan, Various cities
- Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR)
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Details of Position
QualificationsTeachers must have:
1- A Bachelor's degree in any field
2- 120 hour TEFL certificate is preferred but not required
3- Native level English Speaker
4- Enthusiastic, motivated, enjoys working with children and adaptable.
5- No experience required but needs to have keen interest teaching children! (2.5 to 15 years old)
Salary and BenefitsSecuring a role through TTR, you’ll be placed at a language school in one of the 1,300 locations.
- Monthly salary of 240,000 Yen
- Yearly bonus of 80,000 Yen
- Company apartment set up prior to teachers arrival
- Paid vacation
- Commuting expenses to and from the classrooms are reimbursed (train fare)
- Training and support throughout the year
- Full recruitment support from interview to arrival in country
Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR)
More Company Information
Starting out in the world of TEFL can seem overwhelming, and TEFL recruiters exist to smooth the way. With years of experience and an in-depth understanding of the industry, TTR acts as a bridge between talented TEFL teachers and the quality organisations that need them. Over the years we have established firm relationships with reputable teaching establishments worldwide, so you know you’re in safe and reliable hands.
Click here to visit the
Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR) website
- Contact person:
- Tomoko Tamaki, International Recruitment Consultant
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Choose your accredited TEFL course from 15 locations to earn internationally recognized training, Job Guidance Worldwide, and Guaranteed Job Offers in Mexico, China or Thailand. Contact us for details.www.tefl-programs.com