Academic Manager (Acting)
- Vietnam, Ha Noi
- ILA Vietnam
- Experience: 5 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We welcome strong applicants to apply for consideration even when no positions are listed on our website.
• Overseeing teacher scheduling, cover and placement testing
• Managing teacher supply
• Induction and support of new teachers
• Professional development support of teachers and academic staff
• Quality control
• Teaching and substitute teaching
• Managing direct costs
• Other academic and administrative duties as requested
Qualifications• DELTA / Masters in TESOL or equivalent
• 5 years’ teaching experience (including experience with young learners). Fewer years will be considered for particularly strong candidates.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• A great deal of energy and enthusiasm
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience working within reputable language teaching organizations
• Experience as an Academic Manager / Director of Studies is desirable but not essential as training and support will be provided.
Salary and BenefitsILA Vietnam offers a highly competitive financial and benefits package which is based on qualifications and experience as well as the responsibility of the position.
Initial training and on-going support will be provided by the Country Academic Manager.
More Company Information
ILA Vietnam is a wholly foreign owned education and training company. We offer a broad range of high quality training programmes and services to individuals and organisations throughout Vietnam, including: - English language programmes (for children, teenagers and adults) - University pathway programmes - Corporate training - Teacher training (CELTA, DELTA, CELTYL) - Overseas study consultancy and placement services
146 Nguyen Dinh Chieu
Ho Chi Minh City
- +84 8 3521 8788
- +84 8 3521 8789
Click here to visit the
ILA Vietnam website
- Contact person:
- Lam Rumpf, Recruitment Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?