English Teachers and Library Coaches needed in China
- China, Beijing
- Time Education China Holdings Ltd.
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Job SummaryLibrary Coaches:
- Engage with and explore literature with students
- Maintain a positive and encouraging learning environment
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of students through data analysis
- Teach Core Literature, Reading and Writing Courses
- Coach in the Library
- Research and Development Projects
Details of Position
TEC was established in December 2012, and is the parent company for both élan schools and Playfacto centers. The first élan school opened in March 2013, and first Playfacto center in October 2013. Both centers were located in Shanghai. Having expanded rapidly, by the end of 2015, it is expected that there will be around 15 élan schools in operation.
TEC was affiliated with Time Education Co. Ltd. in Seoul, Korea which is the largest off-line education platform in Korea. TIME Education Co. Ltd. together with TIME Contents Co. Ltd. provide fully integrated education services and products combining offline education service, qualified contents and innovative technologies.
In early 2016, TEC was acquired by Country Garden Education Group, which is one of the largest private K12 school operators in China, with over 30K students and 5600 employees as of November 2016.
To nurture Chinese students with the best educational service, and cultivate their language abilities, improve their analytical, logical and creative capacity, and help them eventually become the most competitive international leaders.
Qualifications- Bachelor's Degree required - Education and English preferred
- Over 2 years of teaching experience
- Native English speaker or equivalent English proficiency preferred
- Applicants already in China preferred
- Able to begin work ASAP preferred.
Salary and Benefits- Basic Salary: (10000-20000 RMB), based on experience
- Contract job: One year commitment at least
- 8000 RMB flight reimbursement (direction to home country)
- Discretional bonus based on annual performance
- Health and accident insurance after probation
- 10000 start-up loan for accommodation(Teachers have to provide their passport and accommodation contract as a guarantee until the loan is paid back in three month.)
- 1200 hotel reimbursement after 2 months’ probation
- A legal Z Work Visa with work permit provided
- Arrival Support: Airport pick-up
- 11 days for Chinese Public Holidays
- 11 days for annual leave
- 3 full paid sick days
- Orientation & pre-job Training, on-going training and academic support
- Career Development
Time Education China Holdings Ltd.
More Company Information
Élan School is English training center that provide international enrichment programs for Chinese K-G6 local and international students. They are designed to improve students’ language skills, thinking skills, problem solving abilities and knowledge of global culture. Elan offers one of the most comprehensive English language arts programs in China for students between the ages 5-12. It is especially designed to explore the joys of reading.
Click here to visit the
Time Education China Holdings Ltd. website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
The International TEFL Institute offers accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL Courses – Certificate 120 hrs & Master Diploma 250 hrs. Teach English Abroad and Travel the World. Enroll Today.Click to find out more.