Teach English in Thailand (Native or Non-Native Teachers Welcome!)
- Thailand, Thailand
- ESL Suite Consulting Co.,Ltd.
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Details of Position
About the Job:
• 4-month contract (one semester);
• Start dates May 7 or November 5;
• 24 teaching hours per week (between 7:45 – 16:30);
• Monday through Friday Schedule;
• Curriculum provided;
• Lesson plans are submitted in advance of your classes;
• Two English camps will be held during the contract period.
• You should have a keen interest in working with children;
• You should be culturally adaptable, and enjoy working in multi-cultural environments;
• You should have a positive outlook on life, and be open to new challenges!
• “Native level” English proficiency (non-native speakers with English fluency are welcome to apply!)
• Bachelor’s degree in any subject (must be notarized, or you can get a certified copy from your university);
• Clean criminal background (the check may be done at your local police station);
• TEFL/TESOL is preferred but not required;
• Excellent physical and mental health
A VIDEO Cover Letter is required to apply for teaching in Thailand. Your video should be no longer than 2-3 minutes in length. It can be submitted with a YouTube link or in MP4 format. Remember to speak clearly and smile!
Here are a few talking points you might consider for your video:
1. Your name, age, and citizenship;
2. A summary of your education and professional experience;
3. Any experience (professional or otherwise) you have working with children;
4. Your travel experience;
5. Why you’re interested in teaching in Thailand;
6. Why YOU are the best person for this job!
Salary and BenefitsOffer Package
• Salary 28,000 - 31,000 THB/mo. (commensurate with experience and qualifications);
• Provided housing or housing allowance 3,000 THB/mo.;
• Work visa reimbursement up to 2,000 THB
• Accident insurance (full medical insurance if you stay another semester);
• Arrival support and ongoing care from our local team;
• Full orientation and training before the semester starts;
• Housing provided during training.
ESL Suite Consulting Co.,Ltd.
More Company Information
Our Mission is to connect qualified teaching candidates from around the world to reputable ESL schools in China. We provide a service free of charge to qualified ESL teachers looking for work in China. We offer ongoing communication and support throughout the hiring process, assist candidates to find a suitable position in a desirable city and connect teachers to reputable schools that will sponsor a legal working (Z) visa.
1318-19, 13/F Hollywood Plaza 610 Nathan Road
Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Click here to visit the
ESL Suite Consulting Co.,Ltd. website
- Contact person:
- Christopher Ribeiro, Managing Director
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel!www.tefl.com.mx