Teach English Online and Work From Home!
- Online English, Online
- ESLstarter Ltd
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We are currently recruiting part-time English Teachers who will use an award-winning online English learning platform to teach adults on the web.
Qualifications- Energetic and professional personality
- Must be UK or Ireland based due to scheduling requirements
- University degree
- Previous ESL teaching experience beneficial but not mandatory
- TEFL certificate or must be willing to take required TEFL course prior to starting work
- Teaching availability suitable to company schedule
- Previous work experience preferred
- Computer savvy
Salary and Benefits- Competitive base rate per class plus attractive bonus structure
- Maximum £31.83 per session (based on total number of students per class and student feedback rating)
- Small classes (1 - 6 students per class) of highly motivated adult learners
- Full training on award-winning Online Tutoring software will be provided
- All Classes use pre formatted lesson plans, no further class preparation necessary
- All Class groups are comprised of students with similar levels of English ability
- Long-term employment opportunity (most of our students sign up for two years)
- Over four years of experience teaching English online
- State-of-the-art online teaching platform
- Excellent way to supplement your income and work from home
More Company Information
Interested in teaching English abroad but unsure how to go about it? ESLstarter is the perfect place to start. We understand that while teaching abroad is an exhilarating prospect, there are also a multitude of questions and uncertainties to be addressed both before and during your transition overseas, which is where we come in. Our experienced team of advisers will assist you, providing as much information as possible to make sure you know everything you need to know before you embark upon your teaching adventure abroad. From helping you secure the position you really want and guiding you through the visa process, to assisting you with travel arrangements and a comprehensive aftercare service once you arrive in your host country, we will be there for you every step of the way. ESLstarter are an official recruitment partner of the public school programs (EPIK) in South Korea and TLG in Georgia. We also offer teaching internships in Thailand, teaching positions in China and volunteer teaching programs in India. Making your teaching transition abroad unforgettable, for all the right reasons, is what ESLstarter does!
- +44(0)161 818 2191
Click here to visit the
ESLstarter Ltd website
- Contact person:
- Philip Negus, Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
The International TEFL Institute offers accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL Courses – Certificate 120 hrs & Master Diploma 250 hrs. Teach English Abroad and Travel the World. Enroll Today.Click to find out more.