Full time EFL teacher in the centre of Seville 2017/18 academic year
- Spain, Seville
- BLS idiomas
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Candidates must have a university degree and a TEFL qualification. At least 1 years’ experience teaching the majority of these levels is necessary: very young learners, kids, adolescents, adults, as well as experience with Cambridge ESOL exams (KET, PET, FCE, CAE, and CPE). We are looking for people who truly enjoy teaching.
17/18 ACADEMIC YEAR VACANCY:
The teaching timetable ranges from 21 to 25 contact hours. Normally classroom teaching is from 4 to 10 pm, Monday to Friday. The rest of the hours (full time contract 34 hours) is used for class preparation, marking, reports, attendance records, tutorials with parents, admin work, teacher meetings (1-2 hours per week), outside training sessions, etc.
QualificationsThe candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Native level English speaker
- University Degree
- A recognised TEFL Qualification
- At least one year’s experience teaching a wide range of age groups, mainly young learners and teens
- Experience teaching Cambridge ESOL exams
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus
Salary and Benefits- Full time contract (34 hours) from 18th September 2017 to end June 2018 and general health coverage according to Spanish law.
- Salary varies from 1250 to 1560 euros gross monthly, depending on the number of teaching hours.
- Fully paid holidays: 2 weeks at Christmas, 1 week at Easter and several days during the local “Feria” of Seville. We also have all official local, regional and national holidays.
- Paid 3 day induction, €150 (Monday 11th, Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th). It is essential that teachers are in Seville to attend this induction.
More Company Information
BLS is a friendly school in the centre of Seville by Plaza de España. We are 5 full and 5 part-time English, German and French teachers with students from 3 years to adults. We look for enthusiastic professionals with team spirit. We offer a quality service so our students enjoy language learning, giving them freedom to travel and improve their work and study prospects by achieving the best results and qualifications. We provide training and resources. Classrooms have technology and air con.
c/ Isabela 14
- +34 954 61 54 69
- +34 954 27 50 99
Click here to visit the
BLS idiomas website
- Contact person:
- Charlotte Rowe, Coordinator
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
The International TEFL Institute offers accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL Courses – Certificate 120 hrs & Master Diploma 250 hrs. Teach English Abroad and Travel the World. Enroll Today.Click to find out more.