Native Level English Teacher
- China, Guangzhou, Ningbo, Hangzhou, Suzhou and Jinan
- WORLD International English
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Details of Position
1. Having lesson plan and syllabus in detail;
2. Teaching evaluation and attendance;
3. Cooperative, coordinative and disciplined;
4. Having a friendly and harmonious relationship with students.
- Degree Required
- Teaching experience:
- 2 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
Qualifications1. Commitments to a one-year contract or longer;
2. Native level Speaker
3. Bachelor degree or above;
4. An internationally recognized teaching qualification, such as TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate;
5. Fulfill a government approved medical exam
6. No Criminal Record
Salary and BenefitsCompensation:
Salary up to 18,000
• Free accommodations or housing allowance.
• A round flight ticket reimbursement or travel allowance after serving one full year under the condition of contract renewal.
• Commercial insurance.
• Fully support on Visa application process.
• Orientation and teacher training provided.
WORLD International English
More Company Information
Shanghai WORLD Education and Technology CO., LTD is well-known as a high-end English training brand in China. So far there are more than 250,000 students that have realized their English learning goal; and over 60 English learning centers have been running in over 30 cities in China mainland.
425 Yishan Road, Suite 801
- Contact person:
- Yvonne Wang, Human Resource Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
The International TEFL Institute offers accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL Courses – Certificate 120 hrs & Master Diploma 250 hrs. Teach English Abroad and Travel the World. Enroll Today.Click to find out more.