Paid TEFL internship in China
- China, Chengdu / Sichuan
- TOFU Education
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 20
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
The programme is backed by the Chinese government, so the visa process is smooth and you will be in safe hands.
Monthly allowance - free accommodation - free working meals - flight reimbursement + other perks.
Spend four and a half months’ living and teaching English in one of the culture capitals of China. The internship programme gives you the opportunity to experience the real China. You get to explore Sichuan’s beautiful landscapes, sample its great food and develop professional and personal skills.
QualificationsAll you need is a 120h TEFL (CELTA, TESOL or similar) certificate.
Salary and Benefits• No programme fee! No experience needed.
• Monthly allowance of RMB 2.000 and RMB 4.500 flight reimbursement upon completion
• Amazing 5 month teaching placement with Sichuan Education Association
• 24/7 support, and network of interns
• Comprehensive 7 day orientation – includes practical training, tour and a welcome dinner
• Free accommodation, with bills (gas, electricity) of up to RMB 150 included
• 3 meals a day, 5 days a week at your school, or a meal allowance
• Airport pick up and transfers to your school
• Help with visa paperwork. Please note, you’ll need to budget £190 for your visa as well as police background check
• A network of new friends
• Post-internship opportunities – many of our interns continue teaching or go travelling!
More Company Information
TOFU Education helps the Sichuan Education department to find the right people for their paid TEFL internship and professional teacher placement.
Theatre Street 9d
Click here to visit the
TOFU Education website
- Contact person:
- Sascha , TEFL internship recruiter
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?