EFL Teachers Required
- Ireland, Dublin
- DCU Language Services
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 30
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
Details of Position
Key responsibilities include:
- Teaching, lesson planning, homework management, testing; student guidance, etc.
- Education administration duties related to attendance, progress reports, materials etc.
- Active engagement in professional development processes.
- Positive participation in customer service practices.
- Attendance at all relevant meetings.
Adult Programmes (July – August 2017)
- Courses include General English, Business English, EAP and exam preparation.
- Programmes typically involve 20 classroom-contact hours per week.
- Classes may be scheduled in the morning or afternoon. Flexibility in respect of scheduling is required from successful candidates.
Junior Programmes (June – August 2017)
- Most courses are closed-group General English programmes of 1-3 weeks’ duration.
- Programmes typically involve 15 classroom-contact hours per week.
- Classes may be scheduled in the morning or afternoon. Some tuition may be scheduled at weekends.
Further information on our website (link below).
- Primary degree and a QQI-ACELS recognized TEFL qualification (e.g. CELT, CELTA, Trinity Cert TESOL)
- Adult Centre: Minimum of 2 years full-time EFL experience.
- Junior Centre: No experience required.
- DELTA/RSA DIP TEFLA
- Certificate of Training relevant to Child Protection Legislation and Practices
1. On-line TEFL qualifications do not meet our minimum requirements
2. Candidates must be legally-entitled to work in Ireland
Salary and BenefitsCompetitive hourly rates.
DCU Language Services
More Company Information
We are the English Language School of Dublin City University and specialise in English courses for non-native speakers of English. Our school offers a wide range of courses including General English, Academic Year Programmes, IELTS, Cambridge, TOEFL and TOEIC exam preparation programmes, Teacher Training programmes (First, Second & Third Level) and University & Junior Group programmes. We also provide specialised programmes including Business English and English for Academic Purposes.
Dublin City University
Click here to visit the
DCU Language Services website
- Contact person:
- EFL Recruitment Officer, Recruitment Officer
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?