TEACH ENGLISH IN ECUADOR!
- Ecuador, Ecuador
- FUNDACIÓN EDIFICAR
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We are looking for native speakers of English, or B2 language certificate holders, with an undergraduate degree in any field or teaching certification, or university students in the final year(s) of their degrees to teach English in Ecuador! Positions are available throughout the country's coastal region.
Positions are either long-term (10 months) or short-term (5 months).
- EDIFICAR Foundation covers the volunteer's airline ticket (round-trip for long-term stays, one-way for short-term), health insurance, and handles the Visa application process.
- Accommodation and 2 meals (breakfast and dinner) will be provided by a host family from the institution where the volunteer will be providing their services.
- EDIFICAR gives each volunteer a monthly stipend of $386 (before 8% taxes) to cover lunch and other personal expenses.
- The Foundation also provides information on tourist - cultural attractions and tours, which volunteer teachers can use to plan their travels in Ecuador.
- At the end of the program participants will receive a diploma signed by the Ministry of Education of Ecuador and EDIFICAR Foundation in recognition of their contribution as a volunteer teacher in the "Time to Teach" Program.
- Degree Required
QualificationsNative Speakers OR B2 certificate holders (or equivalent)
Teacher Certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, etc)
Recent College Transcript (for university students in the last years of their studies(
Salary and BenefitsFree accommodation and two meals provided by a host family!
Private, pre-paid health insurance,sponsored by EDIFICAR (provides nation-wide coverage)
Work Visa sponsored by EDIFICAR
Stipend of $386 (-8% taxes) per month!
More Company Information
EDIFICAR Foundation is a non-profit organization based in Quito, Ecuador, in charge of administering the "TIME TO TEACH" program! Time to Teach was created by the Ministry of Education of Ecuador with the purpose of improving English teaching in the country’s public schools, by bringing people from all over the world to teach English in Ecuador! EDIFICAR is always happy to welcome talented and committed individuals that will empower and inspire the Ecuadorian children and youth!
calle de los Eucaliptos E3-42 y de los Cipreses
Click here to visit the
FUNDACIÓN EDIFICAR website
- Contact person:
- Pamela Cisneros, Recruitment Coordinator
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel!www.tefl.com.mx