Business English Trainer
- Italy, MILAN
- The Language Grid srl
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
1) Have a university degree. Preferences are given to candidates with a degree in a finance/business related field
2) Have teaching experience or willing to learn
3) Have LEGAL permission to work in Italy
4) Have impeccable personal/professional presentation
5) Have own laptop computer and smart phone
6) Have a passion for training and professional development
7) Be energetic and motivated
8) Be interested in innovative resource creation development, creation, and execution
9) Be able to attend a face to face interview in Milan - expenses NOT paid by The Language Grid.
Please apply in writing with cover letter, recent photo and CV.
Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Qualifications1) Must have a minimum undergraduate degree
2) Teaching English as a second language Certification or willing to gain one
3) Legal permission to live and work in Italy
Salary and BenefitsFull time position, national salary plus bonus, all national contract benefits. Please note that this is a national Italian contract, standard full-time hours, full-time salary etc. The offer is not for a project or freelance contract.
Part-time position is recalculated pro rata.
NO freelancers considered.
There are many recruitment scams currently going on in the teaching industry.
Please note that The Language Grid:
* never offers a working contract without a face to face interview
* never, ever asks for money from teachers
* never communicates through gmail, yahoo, outlook accounts
* never sends out job offers or advertisements
Please check the email addresses are our formal business addresses, beware of similar addresses.
In case of doubt contacts us from the "contact us" page of the official The Language Grid web site.
The Language Grid srl
More Company Information
The Language grid is a new company that delivers English challenge based language learning programs to people from non English speaking backgrounds. The business is essentially involved with English language training programs located in a choice of international locations and focus on learning from elements of travel, community and work place interactions. The concept behind the training is unique in that the clients in the program are not taught the language in the traditional class room
Via Carducci, 35
- +39 3497633507
Click here to visit the
The Language Grid srl website
- Contact person:
- Zoe Veronica Avlonitis, Managing Director
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Over 35,000 students successfully trained, free guide to TEFL, free lesson planning workbook, access to thousands of teaching jobs. Book your TEFL course now!www.tefluk.com