EFL/Foreign languages/Young Learners Teacher
- United Kingdom, London
- Rose of York Language School
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 5
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
Details of Position
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic TEFL teachers for our summer young learner groups and flexible teachers who could cover a variety of classes ranging from online, 1:1, General English and exam preparation classes. Teachers of foreign languages such as Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Russian are welcome as we will be opening foreign language evening classes in the near future.
You will meet with the Managing Director and the Director of Studies who will present the school and its activities. You will also have the chance to meet fellow teachers and exchange teaching tips.
Space is limited so apply asap!
1. CELTA/Trinity TESOL or equivalent
2. University degree or equivalent
3. Current enhanced DBS check
4. Native or proficient user of English
5. At least 1 year teaching experience
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK.
Rose of York is committed to ensuring that the Safeguarding of our students is paramount and we expect our staff to share this commitment so an enhanced DBS check and 2 positive references are a condition of employment:
- references will be followed up
- all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that applicants should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
- appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Most important are a passion for teaching young learners, enthusiasm, good interpersonal skills and professionalism.
Salary and BenefitsSalary dependent on qualifications and experience to be discussed at interview.
Rose of York Language School
More Company Information
Check our website for more details.
45 Oxford street
Click here to visit the
Rose of York Language School website
- Contact person:
- Dmitry P, Principal
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?