CERTIFIED EFL TEACHERS - LOCATION IN THE CENTRE OF MOSCOW!
- Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia
- Language Link Khodynskoye Pole/KIDS/Schukinskaya-Strogino
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Full-time 9 month contract September 2017 - May/June 2018
3 openings for English Teacher
QualificationsWe would welcome to our international team of professionals:
-TEFL/CELTA certified native level English speakers with a recognized University degree
- Those who like working with people, teaching and seeing the result of their work;
- Those who know what the Communicative approach entails and how to apply it in class;
- Those who already have some teaching experience and would like to get more at LLink;
- Those who are eager to develop professionally and are open to new teaching ideas and approaches;
- Those who are ready to contribute to the company development;
- Those who can make the learning process for our students fun and a fascinating experience;
- Those who love children and are ready not only to help them learn a new language but also develop as young individuals;
- Those who are open to innovations and new ideas;
- Those who think of themselves as team-players and are ready to set goals and go for them.
Salary and BenefitsWe expect our teachers to teach:
- students individually and in groups max. 8-10 students (5-8 for very young learners)
- all ages and levels from beginner to advanced
- General English, Business English, IELTS and Cambridge Exams courses YLT, KET for Schools, PET for Schools, FCE, CAE
- 30 ac. hours per week (1 ac. hour=45min.)
- 5 working days per week, depending on schedule, may be required to teach on Saturdays (in this case, a day off during the week is provided)
- split shifts are not excluded
Language Link Khodynskoye Pole/KIDS/Schukinskaya-Strogino 9 month contract package:
- salary: competitive, depends on qualification from 55 000 RUR net
- free shared accommodation with the Internet access or monthly accommodation allowance if your prefer to arrange your own accommodation
- bonus of 1000 USD upon successful completion of the 9 month contract
- working visa reimbursement up to 250 USD
- basic medical insurance
- meeting at the airport on teacher's arrival, welcome package
- compensation of the return ticket up to 30 000 RUR upon successful completion of the contract
- paid public holidays
- 50% discount for Russian classes
- academic support: workshops, seminars, in-house training
If you have carefully studied the position details and you would like to apply please send an email with the subject “ I am the one you are looking for” and your:
CV/professional profile with photo
Scan copies of Diplomas and teaching certificates
References with contacts details
to Mrs. Anna Feoktistova Director Language Link Khodynskoye Pole and Shcukino
Please, be available to fill in the application form and be prepared to have an interview by Skype with our DOS Dr.Yulia Tregubova.
Language Link Khodynskoye Pole/KIDS/Schukinskaya-Strogino
More Company Information
Language Link Khodynskoye Pole/KIDS/Schukinskaya-Strogino are specialised multi-languages educational centers in a respectable district of Moscow with more than 500 students throughout the year, teaching a range of young learners, pre-teen, teen adult and exam preparation courses. The centers have fully-equipped classrooms, with interactive large screen television and all the necessary materials allowing teachers to create good, solid resourceful lessons.
office 3, pr. Berezovoy Roshi, 4
Click here to visit the
Language Link Khodynskoye Pole/KIDS/Schukinskaya-Strogino website
- Contact person:
- Mrs. Anna Feoktistova, Director
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Get your hands on a 100% online business. Run from anywhere with just an iPad! Only 2 franchises left for 2017.Click here to watch this short video.