Home Based Online English Teachers Required
- Online English, Online
- Continuum Education Services
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 50
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Continuum Education Services, a specialist recruitment business within the online education space, has multiple client companies looking for talented tutors and teachers to teach their students, based in Asia, English online.
Let us match you to the right company and you can start enjoying one of these fantastic career opportunities.
• English First Language (native level) Speaker
• TESOL/TEFL certification, or a willingness to obtain certification within a 90-day probation period.
• Computer literate
• Great communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to motivate & inspire students.
• A quiet, clutter-fee, and well-lit teaching space in your home.
• Infrastructure to work from home consisting of (minimum specs):
Desktop/Laptop PC: Intel Core2 Duo processor or better (no netbook or tablet)/ Windows operating system: Windows 7 or 8/Internet Explorer web browser: Version 9 or higher/ Mac: OS 10.7 and higher (no Ipad)/RAM：2GB or more
Webcam: Either built-in or preferably high quality Creative, Logitech, or comparable
Headset: Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 preferred, or any headset with sealed headphones and a swivel boom microphone (EXCEPT Logitech USB headsets).
Internet Speed: Minimum 800 Kbps download and 500 Kbps upload wired internet connection: Cable, DSL, or Fiber Optics (no wireless connection).
• A university degree
• Previous ESL teaching experience - ideally online to kids or adults
• Other previous working experience in other fields is preferred.
• Teaching degree or qualifications and/or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TKT/CETYL certificates;
Salary and BenefitsWHAT IS OFFERED?
Opprotunities vary depending on the client, but all of them offer the following:
• A base pay rate + generous Performance Bonuses for each class taught.
• Immediate start (once you have passed relevant screenings and training)
• Freedom to schedule your hours - various schedules that are flexible and can be personalized to your needs.
• Open to any English first language (native) speakers
Continuum Education Services
More Company Information
Continuum Education Services (CES) was founded in 2014 and is a provider of teaching resources to the global online education market. The core services that the company provides to its clients are: Recruitment and training of home based online educators. Set up and management of outsourced Online Language Teaching Centres for the provision of on demand teaching/tutoring services. The company boasts a highly experienced executive management team with years of experience in teaching.
- Contact person:
- Adele, Recruitment Specialist
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?