- Malaysia, Kuantan Malaysia
- Kolej Yayasan Pahang
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
• Candidate MUST possess BA degree (MA preferred) in English, or in any related field from a recognised university.
• Possess English language teaching certification CELTA (preferred), TESOL, TEFL or equivalent.
• Positions open to native speakers with US, Canadian, British, Australian and New Zealand passport holders (visa requirement), and non-native speakers with IELTS Band 7 and above.
• Candidates must have a proven familiarity with all aspects of active learning and learner-centred methodologies.
• Possess professional knowledge of curriculum development or good record of professional experience with evidence of coaching, mentoring and academic management.
• Possess high quality of presentation skills.
Salary and Benefits• Competitive local salary of 5,000-7,000 RM/month (depending on qualifications).
• Holidays: All state and national holidays, plus 30 additional leave days, plus paid sick leave.
• Work permit and visa provided: Paid and arranged after arrival. Candidates may need to do visa run while waiting for teaching permit and visa approval by Malaysian Immigrations Authorities.
• Flights: Round trip airfare reimbursement provided upon completion of contract.
• Housing and transport: Shared housing is provided for the first 2 months and shared use of college car for transport.
• Medical Benefits:
Kolej Yayasan Pahang
More Company Information
Kolej Yayasan Pahang (KYP) is a Private Higher Education Institution established in 1992 and is fully owned by Pahang State Foundation. All programs offered at Diploma, Degree, and Post Graduate Degree are approved by Ministry of Higher Education and accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). As part of our expansion/transformation plan, we would like to invite highly qualified individuals to join our dynamic organization.
Level 2, Complex Yayasan Pahang Tg Lumpur
Click here to visit the
Kolej Yayasan Pahang website
- Contact person:
- Norkamariah, Human Resource Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?