Corporate native level speaker EFL teachers are needed in Moscow
- Russian Federation, Moscow
- Windsor English Language School
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We are an IELTS Pretesting Centre and an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. We work closely with one of the Moscow examination centers, and many of our teachers, once sufficiently experienced, go on to become certified Examiners. This professional development brings the possibility for regular examining work in Moscow and the possibility of paid working trips.
Qualifications- Hold a recognized qualification: CELTA, Trinity TESOL, TEFL.
- Bachelor's degree
- from 3 years EFL teaching experience
- experience in teaching Business and Legal English
Salary and BenefitsTypical remuneration package is to a value of approximately 85 000 - 100 000 rubles net of tax a month and includes following:
- Monthly salary starting from 85 000 rubles net.
- Accommodation support.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Unlimited travel card.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period (without a reduction in salary).
- Paid holiday.
- Full academic support (including bi-monthly in-house training, consultation sessions and seminars).
- Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
- Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.
- Paid overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional) might total, for example, 200-300 USD per month for 6-8 extra academic hours per week.
To learn more about the School and the staff, please visit our webiste.
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in applying please feel free to apply now or send us your CV.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team.
Windsor English Language School
More Company Information
WINDSOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCHOOL is one of the leading institutions in Moscow for specialized English Language training. We started out in 2003 as a teacher's cooperative school and in that time we have grown and grown. We are now an IELTS Pretesting Centre and an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. Although we have developed into a large professional company, we have never lost sight of the fact that what drives a good school is well-rewarded and enthusiastic teacher
7, Komsomolskiy prospect
Click here to visit the
Windsor English Language School website
- Contact person:
- Elena Enina, HR Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel!www.tefl.com.mx