EF London Spring and Summer Teaching posts
- United Kingdom, 74 Roupell Street, London SE1 8SS
- EF London
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Details of Position
EF International Language Centres, London is one of the largest EF destination schools and offers a variety of programmes ranging from short term to long-term courses focused on Exam Preparation, Business English, Media and Art, Fashion and Design and many more etc. We have seperate classes for younger adults (16-24 year olds) and professionals (25+).
What do we offer?
- Working at the largest EF British Council and ISI accredited school
- teaching using the newest technology (iPads, projectors etc)
- Continuous professional development
- Observations of different nature as part of professional development
- Opportunities for self-development
What do we expect?
- passion to teach and learn more
- min CELTA and an undergraduate degree
- professional experience
- teachers keen on further development through seminars, workshops and observations
- positive attitude and bubbly personality
- eagerness to use the newest technology in classroom
- a Team Player
- Creative thinker full of ideas for new exciting design projects and able to work independently in course design and lesson planning
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you can make it happen here. EF has about 29 000 teachers world-wide and many other educational products with positions available world-wide for successful EF staff
If you wish to join our happy team, please send us your CV.
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK.
EF International Language Centres, London is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
References will be followed up and will specifically ask whether there is any reason you should not be employed in situations where you have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons aged under 18.
Qualificationsundergraduate degree plus CELTA or Trinity TESOL
Salary and BenefitsDepending on experience
More Company Information
EF Education was founded by Bertil Hult in Lund, Sweden in 1965. Since 1965 our mission has remained the same: to bridge cultural gaps and tear down language barriers by providing quality language instruction and educational travel. Today, EF Education is the world’s largest private educational organization. EF is a multi-national company with over 100 offices in 51 countries. Today 3,000 staff and 27,000 teachers help people of all ages and nationalities explore the world in which they live. Every year we encourage about two million people to expand their own personal horizons and learn a language with EF.
74 Roupell Street
- 44 (0) 20 7401 8399
- Contact person:
- Jonathan Hope, Director of Academics
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?