• Two week initial training, with ongoing training through out the contract.
• An average of 15 – 18 teaching hours per week
• Classes have a maximum of 16 students
• Students are between 4 – 16 years old.
• Teachers are expected to plan and prepare lessons for which the school provides an ample supply of resources and materials to use
• Teachers are expected to give lively and interesting lessons based on the topic for the lesson and the curriculum provided
Pt EF Suma Jakarta is a well-established group of 5 language schools in the centre of Indonesia's Capital city. We are currently looking to recruit degree holders with TEFL/CELTA, for our schools.
Jakarta is a rapidly-developing Metropolis and features all of the expected features of a bustling South-East Asian city, as well as being the ideal launch pad for travel to the many thousands of tropical islands and beaches that surround it.
• Salary: 12,000 to 25,000 RMB/month after tax
• Contract length: One year contract (renewable)
• Benefits: Health Benefits, Free Accommodation or Housing Allowance, Paid Holidays, Subsidized Flights, Work Visa/Work & Residence Permits Provided, End of Contract Bonuses, Free Mandarin lessons.
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled.
3. Give feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city.
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Center.
- Engage with and explore literature with students
- Maintain a positive and encouraging learning environment
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of students through data analysis
- Teach Core Literature, Reading and Writing Courses
- Coach in the Library
- Research and Development Projects
Teaching ESL with Scholastic in China [Shanghai/Shenzhen/Guanghou/Chengdu]View Details
1. ESl teacher for young learners.
2. Competitive salary.
3. Modern city.
4. Historical city
We work with Munsang College (Kindergarten and Primary Sections) providing them with English courses and activities that supplement the school curriculum.
We are looking for positive, confident and energetic native level English speakers to join our team of 22 teachers for the new academic year that starts in Sept 2016.
** VARIOUS POSITIONS AVAILABLE**
Renowned International Primary School Requires Foreign Teacher
* Great Hours - Great Pay *
* Professional Freedom *
UStalk connects very young Chinese students with North American accent teachers, so they can start learning English in an immersion style from a very early age. We believe that there is a better, more effective way to teach a foreign language: through curiosity, critical thinking, and creativity.UStalk connects very young Chinese students with teachers, so they can start learning English in an immersion style from a very early age.View Details