EF Huzhou, one of the most established and successful Franchises in the English First network is currently accepting applications for the following positions beginning in 2015:
* 2 Full time teachers - EF Huzhou Young Learner Schools
* 1 Full time senior teacher - EF Huzhou Young Learner School
• be a first language English speaker with a good sense of humour and fun
• possess an adaptable, flexible and resilient personality
• have strong work ethic and good organisational skills
• the ability to deliver inspiring lessons which demonstrate your passion for the subject
• have excellent subject knowledge
• be able to develop schemes of work and resources
• some experience of teaching, travelling or living in the Middle East
British Council Hong Kong is recruiting highly experienced, professional and enthusiastic teachers to join our summer school teaching team in July and/or August 2015.View Details
The Preparation Program at Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University is a bridge program between high school and admission into degree programs. All faculty in the program must understand, believe in, and successfully implement methodology, techniques, and classroom management that are skills-based, student-centered, communicative, and interactive. They must be proficient in the use of technology and be able to use the Blackboard Learning Management System.
Please send your CV.
British owned and run company.
Based in Qingdao, one of China's cleanest and most desirable cities.
Salary 8,000 to 10,000 RMB per month.
FREE Mandarin lessons (up to an hour every weekday)
FREE modern accommodation provided
British Council Burma is recruiting highly motivated, flexible and customer oriented PDU Trainers to join their professional team in anticipation of upcoming posts on a large scale project beginning in May 2015View Details
We are looking for suitably-qualified, talented teachers who have not only a passion for teaching, but also the ability to adapt to all the different aspects of the role, and for those who are willing to carry out non-academic duties such as supervision duties, sports and activities,excursions and airport duties with professionalism and flexibility.View Details
Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 16:30
Class sizes between 20-25 students
Kindergarten - Middle School Positions
Kindergarten 3 - 6 year olds
Primary - Middle School 7 - 13 year olds
In order to speed up the process, please send us an e-mail with the following:
1) Your resume (Your current phone number should be included)
2) A recent photo
3) Your starting date
4) Any special requests ex) desired location, age group
Emails with No Profiles will not be considered.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Job Search Tips
Job search results are shown in date chronological order. In default mode, Total Jobs link shows most recently updated jobs at top. New Jobs includes posts added within the past 24 hours. Advanced Search offers a selection of additional job search criteria. Each page at TEFL.com includes the Find a Job search at top of page, below main menu.