-- Teach focused and dedicated students to prepare for studying abroard.
-- Great Package Offered!
-- Earn a % from your hard work through our "Projects" initiative
-- Modest Teaching Hours, Great Working Hours
Experienced IELTS Teachers needed for full & part time positions in HCMC in 2016.View Details
Woosong Educational Foundation in South Korea is seeking experienced, qualified candidates to fill remaining positions as non-tenure track EFL professors, starting in December 2016 and March 2017.
- Master's or PhD and two years of teaching experience at university or college required
- Teach a variety of credit and noncredit English as Foreign Language classes
- Maximum teaching 20 hours per week
- 2,700,000 to 3,500,000 Won per month + housing (stipend or single apartment)
Our School is the first Edexcel School in Myanmar.We are a friendly institution and we provides our students a pathway to a truly world-class education. This is an exciting opportunity to teach the first generation of children for decades, the British Curriculum, and way of learning.
The successful applicant will normally hold a degree in the field of Education or PGCE.A competitive Salary,visa,Accomodation Allowance,paid Holidays,medical insurance,tour arrangements,are the impressive benefits.
• Two week initial training, with ongoing training through out the contract.
• An average of 15 – 18 teaching hours per week
• Classes have a maximum of 16 students
• Students are between 4 – 16 years old.
• Teachers are expected to plan and prepare lessons for which the school provides an ample supply of resources and materials to use
• Teachers are expected to give lively and interesting lessons based on the topic for the lesson and the curriculum provided
Looking for a change of scenery? Looking to get into ESL teaching? Then EF Changchun is the place for you!
EF is the leading education provider in the world, with EF Changchun being one of the most well-established franchises in China, boasting four centres spread across the city.
We are looking for candidates who are positive, motivated, enthusiastic and flexible, with a professional attitude towards teaching and an interest in developing their skills and experience.
• Salary: 12,000 to 25,000 RMB/month after tax
• Contract length: One year contract (renewable)
• Benefits: Health Benefits, Free Accommodation or Housing Allowance, Paid Holidays, Subsidized Flights, Work Visa/Work & Residence Permits Provided, End of Contract Bonuses, Free Mandarin lessons.
Teach English 1-to-1 to Motivated Adults in Japan. Gaba is looking for motivated English Instructors to teach on-to-one lessons to our adult students in Japan. All of our 40+ locations are in the major metropolitan areas (Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka etc), and we offer a flexible schedule system so you can choose when you teach.View Details
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled.
3. Give feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city.
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Center.
- Engage with and explore literature with students
- Maintain a positive and encouraging learning environment
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of students through data analysis
- Teach Core Literature, Reading and Writing Courses
- Coach in the Library
- Research and Development Projects