Main teacher-support duties include:
- Giving pedagogical advice to the school on YL matters (5–15yrs)
- Leading weekly lesson planning groups
- Helping teachers with ad-hoc lesson planning, and advising on matters of classroom management
- supporting the implementation of the school's YL discipline and motivation procedures
- Developmental and drop-in observation of teachers, with a particular focus on YL groups
- Leading training sessions in YL-specific areas (Approx 8 during the year)
Leading language school in northern Spain seeks experienced English teachers for 2015-16 academic yearView Details
Due to expansion, we need 3 enthusiastic teachers with proven experience of working with young learners (4-14 years) to help us further develop our successful Young Learners department and support the General English department.
We are an independent school,British-run,a Cambridge Exams Centre and accredited by the Italian Association of Language Schools (www.aisli.it)
Phone interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates with Emma Folan, DOS.
All positions require teachers with excellent classroom management skills who are effective team players. Successful candidates should be technologically proficient and aware of current developments in ESL. Training and support are provided.View Details
To deliver the STS academic programme to the specifications outlined by the company guidelines. Responsibilities include:
- Deliver balanced English language classes to international groups of students aged 13 - 17
- Follow the provided course syllabus using STS course materials and books
- Ensure time is efficiently utilised with experience in classroom management essential
- Work in cooperation with all STS senior management and staff, including Director of Studies
OIEG run British Council accredited residential courses for young learners (aged 12-17).
We are currently recruiting Academic Managers for our summer courses (June to August)
For details on how to apply, please visit our website (link below).
We currently have a great opportunity for a main CELTA tutor and CELTA tutor to deliver a CELTA course at Bell Cambridge form July 27th - August 22nd 2015.View Details
Observing TEFL trainees, providing feedback and lesson planning support.View Details
Academic year 2015-16: At the CALAC group of language schools you can become the teacher you really want to be, with the salary to match. Start as a newly-qualified CELTA teacher and become a Young Learner specialist in under a year. Experienced? Then maybe the modular DELTA is for you. Or you might be interested in the in-house Very Young Learners course and the secrets of Early Years EFL success. Looking for a new challenge? In that case please apply for one of our management posts.View Details
The Preparation Program at Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University is a bridge program between high school and admission into degree programs. All faculty in the program must understand, believe in, and successfully implement methodology, techniques, and classroom management that are skills-based, student-centered, communicative, and interactive. They must be proficient in the use of technology and be able to use the Blackboard Learning Management System along with familiarity with utilization of thView Details
Job Search Tips
Job search results are shown in date chronological order. In default mode, Total Jobs link shows most recently updated jobs at top. New Jobs includes posts added within the past 24 hours. Advanced Search offers a selection of additional job search criteria. Each page at TEFL.com includes the Find a Job search at top of page, below main menu.