Join our small, friendly, professionally run school in the rustic, sunny town of Lepe, on the un-spoilt south western Spanish coast between Seville and Portugal. We are looking for enthusiastic English Teachers for all age groups. Candidates must enjoy teaching English to children as well as adults. We prepare students for Cambridge exams. Due to significantly increased demand, we have an opening for a full-time EFL/ESL teacher, starting in October,initially for work until the following June,View Details
The job involves teaching and doing activities with teenagers in Galicia (Northern Spain), on an English language immersion program. Great working conditions.
The program starts on the 9th of October and finishes on the 17th of December 2016.
Due to an unexpected family illness, we are seeking a replacement for a popular, hard-working member of our team. We are interested in applications from candidates who have a real desire to improve as EFL professionals while contributing to the school´s academic programme. The successful candidate will be working mainly with nursery and young learners (4 – 10) with some higher level classes with older students. The position will suit teachers who wish to develop and are not afraid to experiment!View Details
>If you want to be an outstanding teacher and make a real difference to peoples lives
->If you want an exciting opportunity to live and work in the heart of Spain
THEN HERES YOUR OPPORTUNITY! COME AND TEACH ENGLISH AT IDIOMAS WATSON IN VALLADOLID!
1. A pleasant learning/teaching environment(classrooms are surrounded by a library(see the school website) and independent learning is encouraged)
2. Result-oriented. The curriculum provided is understood as a platform on which teachers work in their own ways and teach with their talents
3. Freedom and trust are bestowed to teachers for both teachers' creativity and students'.
4. Academic and technique support and career development opportunity.
5. Locally competitive salary
TEACH ENGLISH IN ECUADOR AT INTERNATIONAL HOUSE GUAYAQUILView Details
Orange Language Centre is seeking experienced Native speaker Teachers of English to enhance our large, international team of teachers for the 2016-17 academic year. We are a large and growing English language school and certified Cambridge Exam Preparation Centre. We pride ourselves on our dynamic staff and quality of instruction and welcome teachers from all English-speaking countries. Now is your chance to be part of a great team and experience Russia with your own eyes and ears.View Details
TeachingChile works closely with Chilean schools and universities, all with the common goal to advance the nation’s working knowledge of English. We offer a number of teaching opportunities to work with students in three distinct categories: children ages 5 to 18 (grades Kindergarden-12), university level, and adult learners, based upon your interest and experience level.View Details
We are searching English teachers for primary schoolView Details
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems. Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
• Participating in ESL department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student