Various position throughout Italy - APPLY NOW - IMMEDIATE START!
Salary up to 1300 EUROS NET p/m.
If you are a friendly and enthusiastic teacher, come and work with us.
1. A pleasant learning/teaching environment(classrooms are surrounded by a library(see the school website) and independent learning is encouraged)
2. Result-oriented. The curriculum provided is understood as a platform on which teachers work in their own ways and teach with their talents
3. Freedom and trust are bestowed to teachers for both teachers' creativity and students'.
4. Academic and technique support and career development opportunity.
5. Locally competitive salary
Orange Language Centre is seeking experienced Native speaker Teachers of English to enhance our large, international team of teachers for the 2016-17 academic year. We are a large and growing English language school and certified Cambridge Exam Preparation Centre. We pride ourselves on our dynamic staff and quality of instruction and welcome teachers from all English-speaking countries. Now is your chance to be part of a great team and experience Russia with your own eyes and ears.View Details
Teach English in Budapest!! (Budapest, Hungary)
EU Citizenship Required
TEACH ENGLISH IN BUDAPEST!!!
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. We are seeking qualified native level English speakers to fill the role of English language teacher.
TeachingChile works closely with Chilean schools and universities, all with the common goal to advance the nation’s working knowledge of English. We offer a number of teaching opportunities to work with students in three distinct categories: children ages 5 to 18 (grades Kindergarden-12), university level, and adult learners, based upon your interest and experience level.View Details
Teachers are required to teach between 15 and 25 hours a week, the majority of which fall between 16:00 and 21:00 Monday to Friday, with additional hours also available on Saturdays.
Planning, preparing and delivering high quality lessons
Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions
Checking and assessing pupils' work
Organising and running specialist courses
* Note: Job Fair is now over, however, recruitment for new academic year is ongoing. Apply now!
Vacancies for Qualified Female/Male EFL instructors in Saudi
Females Work in a prestigious university for women in Saudi.
Join the Saudi British Centre; a solid language school in Saudi Arabia and make your mark at a prestigious university.
Males Work within universities and corporate companies and enjoy the benefits and flexibility of Saudi private sector educational companies offer!
- Short-term volunteer TEFL positions in Spain
- Develop your teaching skills in a relaxed, professional environment
- 12+ hours of teaching practice with real students
- Additional teacher training & 24 hour support
- NEW! Extra training package available from September 2016....
- Accommodation provided
- Placement fees start at 84€ per week
- No experience necessary
Bucksmore Education are hiring engaging, motivated EFL professionals for memorable BC accredited Junior programmes for summer 2017 in prestigious residential settings around the UK.View Details
We are looking for suitably-qualified, talented teachers who have not only a passion for teaching, but also the ability to adapt to all the different aspects of the role, and for those who are willing to carry out non-academic duties such as supervision duties, excursions and airport duties with professionalism and flexibility.View Details