Teaching in Japan offers the perfect balance of a great salary, a rewarding teaching role, full academic support and plenty of time off to enjoy your new home. Apply now!
Saxoncourt Recruitment was established in 1989 as a specialist EFL recruitment agency. Based in London and staffed exclusively by experienced teachers, Saxoncourt has a reputation for providing a friendly, professional service with personalised advice.
If you think you know EF, read again!
EF Suzhou seek experienced native level English teachers for children aged 3 to 18.
Starting salary 11,000 Net. (See full description); plus medical insurance; flight allowance; and other bonuses.
Collaborative management, excellent continuing professional development up to mini-MBA.
Opportunities for senior teachers and DoS positions as we expand.
Suzhou: called "Paradise on Earth", and a World-Heritage site famous for gardens, canals and natural lakes.
An average of 25 contact hours per week. Preparation time additional. Providing well prepared lessons to all students. Maintaining class registers. Allocating homework, correction of homework. Preparation of reports when required. Assistance provided by DoS and Admin staff.View Details
How can I apply?
If this sounds like the sort of opportunity you’re looking for, contact our recruitment team today with the following documents to arrange an interview:
CV / resume
Copy of degree
Copy TEFL or equivalent
Copy of passport photo page
The Educational Solutions Group, a British owned company, seeks CELTA/DELTA qualified native level speakers for teaching positions in Ukraine starting late August. An excellent opportunity for those wishing to join a professional school with a clearly structured career path.
We offer a personalized and integrated teacher development programme together with a comprehensive benefits package.
Positions available: Kiev and Odessa
Interviews held in UK / Ireland / Ukraine
YOU CAN OFFER US:
- Teach English lessons in coordination with Chinese teaching assistants.
- Prepare lessons.
- Review children's work and progress. (including speaking, writing, reading and art work)
- Occasionally take part in your school's extra-curricular and social activities.
- Team-work with your fellow teachers.
- Take part in the training seminars we offer our teachers in order to enhance and develop their professional teaching skills.
- Professional public & private schools in over 50 major cities in China
- Teach motivated adult or young learners
- Modern classrooms with excellent teaching resources
- Year-round start dates
- Structured training and practical teacher training program
- New and experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Legal Z work visas provided
- Completely free recruitment process from start to finish
- Apply today and take begin your teaching adventure in China with a school you can trust!
Are you a Native Level English speaker looking for your next exciting oversea adventure?
METEN ENGLISH offers ESL teaching positions in China with a comprehensive salary package, which includes a competitive salary, an accommodation allowance, a flight allowance, a work visa, a comprehensive medical and accidental insurance and other bonuses.
Come and join us, let's experience the fancinating Chinese culture together.
WHAT IS 51TALK?
51Talk is a leading online English education platform with a global family of over 10,000 teach-ers. We are publicly listed on the New York Stock Exchange (COE).
Our mission is to bring the best English education available to millions of young learners across China. We believe that global communication is the foundation of the future, and by bringing the English language to millions of young people in China, we are planting the seeds for global pro-gress.
Join us in making
Native Level English Teachers
Jolly Kingdom is a vibrant, successful and jolly place to work and learn. We are an English Tutorial Centre with branches across HK and the New Territories. We are looking for a motivated, confident, enthusiastic, and lively Native Level English Teachers to join our team to teach small groups (maximum 6 students) of young children, phonics, speaking, grammar and writing.