Documents to apply:
- A Resume/CV with a recent photo
- A copy of your passport (with photo page)
If you are interested, please send your C.V. to us. I'm looking forward to any of your mails
Come and experience the exciting journey in China！
We are looking for a creative, self-motivated teacher. One who is not afraid to laugh in the classroom and will be able to create a friendly, family-like atmosphere. We provide free accommodation and help with generating lesson plans and teaching materials.View Details
- A 25 teaching-hour legal Spanish contract
- Attendance required at a weekly meeting & a training session
- Native level teachers. Knowing some Spanish will be appreciated
- A variety of ages: babies, children, teens and adults
- Teachers work in blocks from Monday to Friday (9:00-11:30 & 15:50-22:00)
- From September/October 2017 to end-June 2018
- Our holidays: 2 weeks at Christmas, 1 week at Easter and number of other public holidays
- 10 minutes to the city centre (well-connected)
We are recruiting 2 part-time teachers for immediate start.
English, please! srl is a well-established, ISO9001 certified school and a regularly inspected AISLi member in Cagliari (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cagliari), Sardinia.
We are looking for a full-time Business English Trainer teaching a key client based on site in Ingolstadt as well as locally based freelance trainersView Details
EFL Teachers needed for short contracts in August, September and October 2017View Details
DIRECTOR OF STUDIES - MARCUS EVANS LINGUARAMA - ROME
You will be responsible for the pedagogical management of the centre including:
-leading and developing the teaching team
- involvement in the whole process of running a course: from needs analysis through to final feedback
- providing pedagogical support for the sales activities of the centre: attending client meetings and liaising closely with the Centre Manager
- a teaching element
- general support for the centre manager.
Native level English speaking teacher required to work in an English school in Murcia, south east Spain on a full time basis. We are looking for motivating teachers wishing to relocate with a certain degree of experience with children and adults including Cambridge exam preparation.
We offer full contract, accommodation and training in our methods of teaching.
Teach English as a second language to students aged 2-6 in private international preschools in China.View Details
Conduct a variety classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled. Give feedback to students and help them reach the level of English established in their learning objective. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom, being flexible, professional, and approachable while promoting and preserving a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Center.View Details