St Andrew's College Language schools will operate English Language summer schools in London at Greenwich University and Colchester at the University of Essex. We require enthusiastic, motivated and proactive teachers to deliver high quality ELT learning experiences.
These posts are non- residential and are teaching only posts, no need to assist with excursions or activities.
DoS & Senior teachers also required
TEFL teachers also required at our Edinburgh, Glasgow and Ayr centres
Orange Language Centre is seeking experienced Native level speaker Teachers of English to enhance our large, international team of teachers for the 2017-18 academic year. We are a large and growing English language school and certified Cambridge Exam Preparation Centre. We pride ourselves on our dynamic staff and quality of instruction and welcome teachers from all countries. Now is your chance to be part of a great team and experience Russia with your own eyes and ears.View Details
1. A pleasant learning/teaching environment(classrooms are surrounded by a library(see the school website) and independent learning is encouraged)
2. Result-oriented. The curriculum provided is understood as a platform on which teachers work in their own ways and teach with their talents
3. Freedom and trust are bestowed to teachers for both teachers' creativity and students'.
4. Academic and technique support and career development opportunity.
5. Locally competitive salary
THE JOB IS TEACHING GENERAL OR/AND EXAM ENGLISH TO ADULTS OR TEENAGERS OF DIFFERENT LEVELS.
* WE ACCEPT STUDENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18, AND THEREFORE APPROPRIATE CHECKS TO ENSURE THE CHILDREN'S SAFETY WILL BE CARRIED OUT BEFORE EMPLOYMENT (INCLUDING REFERENCES AND DBS CHECKS)
* PLEASE SEND YOUR CV
British Council accredited Summer School Centres in Kent, Ascot & Bath.
As a teacher training school, Concorde International welcomes newly qualified teachers, who will receive full academic support throughout the summer from our Academic Management team and from Head Office.
We are recruiting qualified EFL Teachers for summer centres in Ascot, Ashford, Bath, Broadstairs, Canterbury, Folkestone and Rochester. Minimum CELTA or equivalent.
TeachingChile works closely with Chilean schools and universities, all with the common goal to advance the nation’s working knowledge of English. We offer a number of teaching opportunities to work with students in three distinct categories: children ages 5 to 18 (grades Kindergarden-12), university level, and adult learners, based upon your interest and experience level.View Details
Residential EFL + coding/science/web design/photography teachers.
Summer work with teens at top boarding school near Oxford. From £410-£480 per week + statutory holiday pay + free board and lodging.
* Note: Job Fair is now over, however, recruitment for new academic year is ongoing. Apply now!
Vacancies for Qualified Female/Male EFL instructors in Saudi
Females Work in a prestigious university for women in Saudi.
Join the Saudi British Centre; a solid language school in Saudi Arabia and make your mark at a prestigious university.
Males Work within universities and corporate companies and enjoy the benefits and flexibility of Saudi private sector educational companies offer!
- Short-term volunteer TEFL positions in Spain
- Develop your teaching skills in a relaxed, professional environment
- 12+ hours of teaching practice with real students
- Additional teacher training & 24 hour support
- NEW! Extra training package available from September 2016....
- Accommodation provided
- Placement fees start at 84€ per week
- No experience necessary
Bucksmore Education are hiring engaging, motivated EFL professionals for memorable BC accredited Junior programmes for summer 2017 in prestigious residential settings around the UK.View Details