Teaching English all around China
Very competitive package , free accomodation/flight & travel allowance / free insurance etc
No teaching experience required
Any subject of degree is acceptable
Very friendly and supportive staff
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to schools' methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled.
3. Give feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
6. Promote and preserve a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Center.
Teachers are expected to assist with:
1. Mission -- Deliver a quality educational experience on a daily basis;
2. Ethos -- Create a culture of respect and positivity for students, staff and parents;
3. Leadership -- Serves as a dynamic presence both inside and outside of the classroom;
4. Teaching -- Offer classes appropriate to the curriculum and the ability of the students; and,
5. Curriculum -- Help to refine and evolve the School’s educational materials.
*NEW* BESPOKE POSITIONS JUST OPENED (AUGUST / SEPTEMBER 2017):
1 - IELTS TEACHER - TEENS / YOUNG ADULTS - 9:00AM TO 17:00PM - NO EXP. REQUIRED
2 - ENGLISH TEACHER - 3-14 YEARS - HIGH WAGE FOR CITY - NO OVERHEADS - FIRST FOREIGNER TEACHER
3 - ADULT ENGLISH TEACHER - VARIOUS CITIES
4 - ENGLISH TEACHER - 3-14 YEARS - EXCEPTIONAL TRAINING & SUPPORT
m2r Education are working with an education company based in Hangzhou that have over 20 years of experience working with over 2,000 teachers. They have positions teaching Kindergarten to High School.View Details
Earlybirds is an organization that works directly with universities and public schools in Shanghai. We are not a recruiter or agency but hire teams of teachers and academic managers for institutions that we are evolving and growing with. We offer a friendly yet professional environment for teachers wishing to experience life in China.
To Apply: Please send your CV/resume now. TEFL certificate, university diploma, passport scan, and references.
The normal workload consists of a 9-hour work day, including 1 hour lunch break, five days per week. 2 days off to be determined by shift.
Mon - Fri: 12:30pm-9:30pm
Sat-Sun: 8:00am-5pm OR 12:30pm-9:30pm
Prepare and conduct online English lesson demos and trials (for kids 5-9yrs old) through Internet
Work as a substitute teacher in the office for teachers who failed to attend class due to technical issues
Collaborate with the teaching assistant team, operation
Conduct a variety classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled. Give feedback to students and help them reach the level of English established in their learning objective. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom, being flexible, professional, and approachable while promoting and preserving a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Center.View Details
Fantastic career development opportunities both here in Urumqi and as part of the world's largest private language school. The school runs the Cambridge TKT qualification for teachers interested in enhancing their skills and for longer serving teachers, funding to study the Trinity Dip TEFL International Diploma in Language teaching management (IDLTM)
(1) Oral English teachers needed in the public schools of Beijing
(2) 13000-19000RMB per month
(3) 7000RMB per month for the summer and winter holiday
(4) 20-25 lessons per week ( Monday to Friday)
(5) No office hours and free weekends
(6) 10000RMB bonus after contract completion
(7) Free Chinese lessons provided once a week
(8) Regular social activities