The job entails:
teaching English to mainly school-going children, teens, adults and businesses
term evaluation, exam preparation, staff meetings, student evaluation
preparing students for external exams (Cambridge B1-C2 and TOEFL)
timetable for classes is: some mornings/ afternoon/evenings (4pm-10pm) Monday to Friday and Saturday morning if necessary
Made in England Require 2 native level English teachers for 2 small towns in the north of Spain.
- 2 positions for 20-24 hours a week.
- All levels. Maximum 10 students per class.
- Courses for the preparation of Cambridge exams.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic teachers only.
- Live and learn in a rural Spanish town.
Enjoy teaching a variety of students and levels in this low cost, rural area of Spain, where you will live immersed with Spanish peoples language and culture.
Do you have a driving license?
Are you looking for the experience of a lifetime?
We are looking for NATIVE LEVEL TEACHERS for our centers in Zaragoza and Madrid!
If you are someone who is energetic, dynamic and has a passion for teaching, we want you on our team!
Number 16 companies is the place!
Last call to teach English in Spain: start in November/December! Are you a student or recent graduate looking for valuable professional experience in Spain? Don't miss out this last call to become a language assistant in a Spanish school. No matter what your background and level of Spanish are, there is a Meddeas programme for you. Receive a monthly income, free TEFL-related training and the opportunity to explore a country.View Details
A few assistant teacher positions due to begin in January 2017 are still available
Additionally our selection process for positions starting in Sep/Oct 2017 is already open.
ELIGIBLE: For more information please visit and apply via our website (link below).
Cambridge School Vallès Oriental (nr Barcelona), Spain has vacancies for native level English teachers for the 2017-18 academic year. Teachers will have a mix of childrens', teenagers', adults' and in-company groups. We offer ongoing professional training and development as well as an excellent salary and terms and conditions.View Details
CELTA/TESOL qualified native level English teachers required to fill teaching positions for academic year 2017-2018. Block hours, paid holidays, social security. Contract starts 06/11/2017 and ends 30/06/2018.View Details
>If you want to be an outstanding teacher and make a real difference to peoples lives
->If you want an exciting opportunity to live and work in the heart of Spain
THEN HERES YOUR OPPORTUNITY! COME AND TEACH ENGLISH AT IDIOMAS WATSON IN VALLADOLID!
CELT/Trinity/CELTA qualified TEFL TEACHER
Caceres, Extremadura, Spain
- A 25 teaching-hour legal Spanish contract
- Attendance required at a weekly meeting & a training session
- Native level teachers. Knowing some Spanish will be appreciated
- A variety of ages: babies, children, teens and adults
- Teachers work in blocks from Monday to Friday (9:00-11:30 & 15:50-22:00)
- From September/October 2017 to end-June 2018
- Our holidays: 2 weeks at Christmas, 1 week at Easter and number of other public holidays
- 10 minutes to the city centre (well-connected)